❤Part-6❤

The dinner with Jungkook and Taehyung went without much problems, Sana and Taehyung went busy making small talks while Jungkook and I were third wheeling them. I tried my best to not make any sort of eye contact. Now that Jungkook knows about me trying to avoid him it's gonna be hard to stay away because I know that he will surely try to dig about me.

Jungkook's pov:
        I don't feel like Y/N avoiding me is a good thing. I have to make sure that she isn't here for harming one of us.

The rest of the dinner went by me being totally awkward while Jungkook kept glaring at me the whole damn time and only the couple making small talks with each other. I was feeling more than just relieved when both of them left the house because I was getting suffocated by the continuous daggers by the alpha breed.

Sana took the initiative of doing the dishes so I quickly slipped into my room getting under the covers and drifting off to dream land because tomorrow is special although I don't know if it will bring good news or a bad one but I just know tomorrow is important cause it's my birthday. I am turning 18 tomorrow and then I will finally get my mate, I just hope that my mate will accept me.

~Next Day~

I woke up with a cheerful mood today. Sana questioned me why I was so happy today but I just flashed her a happy smile which she is replied with confusion but smiled anyway.

However my happiness wasn't for long, the moment I entered the school I was sent death glares and murmurs were going on but I didn't think much about it and kept following Sana towards our friends circle where Jungkook wasn't there making me relieved, I don't think he has enough time to think about me and I hope it's that way.

The first half of the class went by easily as it was my fav subjects and I was pretty good at it all. So when the lunch time came I was quite cheerful and hoping around to the way to my locker as the hallway was empty, students were probably in canteen so I don't have to care. I am planning to go home for now, i don't have anything else to do my classes are over and don't have work today.

I took out my phone texting Sana that I am going home. But before I could even put my phone back into my pocket I was forcefully pulled into an empty dark classroom.

"W-what? Why am I he-here?" My voice was low as I shivered by how cold the room was. I looked around trying to look around only to find the door was closed with lights out and cold environment. "Suffer bitch" "That's what you get for being a slut" "you really thought Jungkook would like a whore like you?" "You were trying to steal our Kookie oppa?" "You should just die slut." Multiple voices shouted from outside that I knew all too well as my bullies and Jungkook's fangirls.

I banged the door hoping that someone would come across this empty dark hallway and take me out of here. Its freezing cold in here even for humans and here I am just an omega werewolf who suffers through cold even in the slightest of cool breeze. "He-help pl-please someone" i just coughed out those pleads for help. I just can pray that someone will come to help me, I definitely can't hold this temperature it already feels like passing out because of the cold, if only I was in a higher rank i would have been able to produce some heat but for me being me it's not even possible to survive. I don't wanna due on my birthday when I was supposed to find my mate. Tears were running down my eyes as I just looked around and weakly tried to open the door before everything blacked out for me.

Jungkook's pov~
        I was busy in the library since morning today. I was determined to find more about that Y/N girl cause although she is a werewolf I can't smell her rank and alpha can definitely tell the rank of anyone and I am a true blood alpha so of course I have that ability to find out but something is stopping me from finding more about her. And the fact that she tries to avoid me but close with all my other friends is not something I admire. No one has ever avoided me, they keep telling me about how good of a friend she is and admire her as a good friend but I know nothing about her.

I was looking through her data which says that she is new here but straight A graded and hardworking student as well as a good support for the library committee as well. She cooked great as well yesterday's food was delicious I would like to have more of that but anyways back to topic.

I couldn't find more information about her so I left the library to go to my locker. I will just go home for today. The hallways was empty and that's good I didn't want any girls around me for today, it's unusual but today my Wolf seems to be cheerful and overly excited. I tried to communicate with it and its just givibg me the hapoy messages telling that he is happy today so I just shrugged it off.

Well but as I paused in the hallways my wolf didn't seem to be happy anymore. 'Whats wrong?' I tried communicate with my wolf. 'Not good' it whimpered back making me worry. It's really being a bit unusual today. 'Why are you being like this today?' I asked again cause its getting me worried now. 'Something somewhere someone is not good' with this heard from him a lone tear slipped down my eyes.

I looked down as I wiped my tear but a phone caught my eye. I guess someone dropped it here? I picked up the phone to look who the phone belonged but wasn't expecting the person i saw in the wallpaper. And that's when my wolf whimpered again and without any thoughts and ideas what was happening to me I was unlocking the door next to me of the empty classroom.

When the door opened I didn't expect to see a cold limp body laying helplessly in the freezing temperature of the classroom.