06

Comments please!

Recap - He shouts, making his voice cheerful, hiding the sadness with much hardness -  I'm a big boy now dada.. don't try to hurt yourself with this type of Stunt and y...

"Try me bub..." His dada told with a confident voice, confusing Manik with a raising heartbeat.

Manik froze in his place without turning to his grandpa's side to avoid his emotions filled face.

Dada in a gentle voice - I know you very well bacha! Don't lie to me.  you know, Now also I have the stamina to kill thousands of criminals. My tiny kid is like a comfortable snowball to me to cuddle.

Manik chuckled sadly at his grandfather's speech. He knew! his dada is not like other  normal grandfathers, he is strong and powerful. He is very healthy than Manik's condition.

The truth is , He is fearing of the people around his house. Not all the people but someone who always taunts him for his weakness.

What will Sumi say?,  if she looks at him cuddle with his grandpa in the middle of the open garden like a baby.

He sighed sadly without turning behind.

His favourite place is what Infront of him, His grandfather's lab. But he couldn't behave as immature.

Will others accept, if the elder of the family behaves like this..?

Before he thinks further , his grandfather speaks behind him in a stern voice like a warning.

"My Manik is always a strong kid to me. If you are thinking like degrading his values, innocents and cuteness, I'm sure I will kill you kiddo.. Listen! He is so precious and special the way he is.. no one in my grandchildren likes to sit and play with me as my manik do. I don't want that manik to vanish for the crazy people around him. Did he change for others and going to abandon his own grandpa? Or (In sad tone) I'm an old man, also he is disliking me now "

"No" Manik shouts immediately turning to peek at his dada with glossy eyes.

The people around him will go to hell and kill themselves if they dislike his behaviour.

Nothing is more important than his dada's happiness that is always 'make his little manik smile.'

He runs to his dada, sits on his lab and clutched him like his big teddy bear as he do in past days.

Not too past. Before one week also they stayed like this.

Always, His grandfather makes him sleep peacefully. Most of the nights, they sleep together..

But after the continuous incidents with Sami , he decided to keep his childish insists only inside his room.

Dada chuckled at the boy who squeezed himself in his dada's tight embrace.

"I'm sca...red dada... Your man..nu is sc..ared..."

His small fragile voice broke his dada's soul into million pieces.

He very well understood what running inside his grandchild's mind. He wishes manik to open up his grief, that sealed against his heart.

"Why bubba...? Don't bother  about other people ! You're my precious baby Nah? What happened suddenly? We are not like this before?! What happened to my young man suddenly!? "

Manik sniffing like a kid - I will ignore all the other people but why Sami?! (Choking) she is not any outsider dada (crying) she is my sister, our family. Why is she being so meanie to me? What did I do to her? I'm being myself is wrong dada..

The elser's heart paining to watch, their blessing their glory, their boy is  crying so much broken and looking helpless.

The pure kiddo deserves to get so much affection and care. He will never stop to do that, making manik cheerful.

Dada took a deep breath, The grandfather made manik glimpse into his eyes , cupping his kid's tear pouring cheeks - my Jaan. She is not any mature person to devour her actions as a god's order. I'm always proud of you manik. You never let any of our family members feel unloved. You are the one who brightens our dark sky bubba. Your papa, Mumma, om papa.. twin babies! All of them are loving their manik very much... And my lady love (sniffed dramatically) she is loving (pointing manik) this junior malhothra more than this (points himself) Senior handsome looking Malhothra.

Manik laughed and hide his blushing face into his dramatic grandfather's broad shoulders.

"Stop teasing me! dada..." He whined.

The ex-major, Mithran Malhotra signed with relaxation. Finally, his precious treasure is smiling like normal. That is what his family needs.

"We love you bub.. don't you dare to change anything in you or distance from this old man's cuddles or kisses . I can not sleep without my bachu" In his soft voice still, the warning resembled clearly.

"Ok...dada..." Manik said obediently, curling up deep into his favourite old man's soothing lap.

A person entered the garden with a hesitating walk, and greeted the due politely.

No one dares to meet manik's grandfather, The ex-major without a shivering gesture.

The man is so much more fearful than an angry lion.

"Good evening major sir.. we brought Manik baba's favourite plants from our agriculture lands."

The elder looked at the person with a scowling stare.

He needs a full explanation. Everyone in the city knows, his enquiry techniques and punishment procedures.

If anyone subsides into his terrible picture then that's the final day of their peaceful life.

The poor person gets a clue what the older urge and begins uttering in a shaking voice,

"Huh major sir!  sorry! My mistake, I forget to explain all the details, When manik baba last visits our land . He provided  more many and encourage our people  to develop agriculture and farming  without leaving our land empty.."

The elder's face loosen up after listening to the details,
"When this happened bubba ?" He asked glancing down at manik, who is half asleep with a relaxed face.

"When I went to buy good plants from the market, I meet Sonu uncle. He has not had much money to do agriculture, So I suggest to him some ideas and gave him money from my savings dada.. you know nah dada! I have more and more agriculture knowledge.."

His soft smiles with closed eyes made manik look more fluffy.

Mithran kisses his baby in adoration and pride.

Who told them he is not behaving like an elder, the people are real clowns. His baby is more kind and pure than all the civilization in the city, that's more important than being elder.

He is ever valuable gem in his dada's sights.

"And we brought ev___"

"Shh... He is sleeping.. come tomorrow, we need to talk" Mithran offered a polite nod to sonu after announcing everything in a cold voice..

Sonu gulped while gawking at  the scariest man in front of him, vacating the place silently after placing the plant pots beautifully.

"My intelligent and sweet bacha..." He kissed Manik's crown onetime again, before lifting his child who dozing in his arms looking so tiny.

Their smol elder innocent bean.