09

His younger brother's eyes widened in panic. He knows it's impossible to connect miran in the middle of the mission.

This one is very important. He is becoming mad at his twin to give hope to manik as 'he will come today morning.'

Why does he late to finish the mission?

"Bhaiyu, look at me...?" He made manik glimpse into his eyes.

"He will come soon. Please take your medicine and have some rest. Else you will never have enough energy to scold him, (in puppy eyes) please for me!" He said with a low voice to melt manik's heart.

Manik gives in with a sad look. He doesn't have any energy to fight back. He is feeling lightheaded and breathless from time to time.

He doesn't want to scare atharv and like athu said he needs the energy to help miran if he needs anything.

He prayed his brother should come back safely.

"Bhaiyu! don't cry, please. You are terrifying me, please. You are paler than before" he made manik lay down on the bed.

"I'm fine bub.. Call miru please" manik wiped his brother's tears, stroking ahu's cheeks with his weak hand.

"Yeah.. I can see how fine you are and yes! I will call that idiot. (In pleading voice) eat this chotu" he feeds the medicine to Manik while rubbing his chest.

Atharv in a scolding tone, in tears- why are you doing this with your health? ( gasping  voice) I warned you to stop being stressed out. See, you are so vulnerable now.

Atharv is the strong twin and the scariest one what if anything happens to his chotu, he will become more broken and senseless. That is how he is blabbering about manik's careless behaviour.

Manik in a weak voice - come! Cuddle with me I'm scared. Please.

Athu's face softens - yeah.. I'm here.. Don't be scared I will never go anywhere. ( nestled Manik close to him) sleep well bhaiyu I'm here.

Manik is scared that if he sleeps atharv will also go far away from him like Miran.

"Call miru... Please.. " Manik choked, his voice sounding too tiny by pressed against his brother's muscle shoulder.

Athu tighten his hold and sighed with relief after nuzzling and inhaling his brother's soothing scent and composing himself.

"Please, call back soon Miran. I can not handle bhaiyu anymore.."

They fall asleep in each other's embrace.

In Midnight

At midnight Manik woke up with a jerk by sudden weeping of his mobile.

His pale, slightly swollen face brightens up by looking at miran's phone call.

With a lot of difficulties, he lifts the phone to his ear.

Leaning deep into his younger brother's embrace - Hello miru.. Mera bache.

he started sobbing silently without disturbing athu's sleep.

Manik pouts, in a choking voice - where are you? Why are you so late to call back? Bhaiyu was so scared? Are you hurt? What happened Miri?

Miran becomes more guilty after hearing his brother's sore and fragile voice. He can sense the shivering in Manik's talk that his brother is crying now.

"Don't cry Mani bhaiyu! (Hearing deep breathing) Kitten, are you okay? Why are you sounding so weak? What happens to you?" He asked in a frightened voice.