07

Short

Manik grins at his phone. His cousins are being very dramatic because they all are going to visit him soon.

Because Next week will their vacation, now all his Brothers and sisters are spoiling him through messages.

How much he is refusing them to not buy anything for him but they are all very adamant to nudge him to demand them anything he wants.

Fairies of Mani🌈♥️

"I don't want anything bubs!"_Mani🐱Kitty

"Champ! Please please.. ask me anything nah?"_Vir🦁

"No...No... Ask me first please, I'm your only bhaiyu Nah bachu!!!!! please ?"_Mr.Mistery😡

" hey, oldie... Don't bring your age here... I'm baba's favourite kid.. Ask me first mani baba.. 🙏 please!"_DevilQueen💋

_CoolEvil😈 was typing....

Manik smiled at all the crazy messages scamming the group chat.

His giggle filled the dining table and turned a cute little pout when Anika grabbed his mobile.

"Hey, kitty! Eat your dinner now. No more phone chat while eating" with a warning stare, she pinched her baby's nose playfully.

"Don't upset my buddy, Anika! He will eat as dadi's good boy!" dadi ma told after caring manik's nose softly. Mani nods obediently becoming full innocent now.

Always, he sits between his grandparents at dinner.

Manik showed his tongue at his mother, started eating.

Annika chuckled at the two before serving the food to om.

Shivay and other children are still in their training ground for some important mission discussion.

Suddenly a nasty ringing sound startled, everyone present at the dining table.

They all noticed, All the phones on the table started ringing crazily at the same time.

"Ah...." Manik whimpered with a painful headache after listening to all the heavy sounds.

Immediately, Anika ran towards manik's side, embraced him gently while blocking his ears, she is signalling om, attend to his mobile soon.

Dada and Dadi  started to silence their mobile before comforting Manik by assures 'that's just a phone call.'

They always causation about loud sounds around manik. They don't know 'who the hell is Pranking them this time'

Anika kissed Manik's head who calm down after getting soft hugs from his dada and dadi.  All ringing sounds stopped, the next second om attend to his phone call.

"shh.. we okay... There is nothing to fear... Everything is calm... Okay, see... it's just a phone call."

Manik nods at his mother's soothing words, snuggles closed to her abdomen.

In phone call.

Om in a stern voice - Yeah you all perfectly scared my kid, brats!

The person on the opposite side, with a relief tone, "Thank god. We thought the kitten was in some danger. He suddenly stopped answering the chat. We are very rare to chat with him. Whenever we are chatting he never left us in seen. Also today in the middle of a very important chat, it's impossible. That's why we lost mind papa.."

Om rolled his eyes in irritation about his children's impulsive actions.

They all are very protective when it comes to their favourite brother. sometimes their overprotective mood messed up things ends like this.

Om yelled through the phone, making himself more distance from manik's side, "Oh, God. Stop! You all bothered him with some stupid questions, that also middle of the dinner, this is not an pleasant action. And about that 'important chat' part. I'm sure about that. It's some useless stuff to avoid."

The person interfere with hesitate tone - He is okay now Nah!?

Om (Firm voice) - Now, he is eating and Anika bhabhi is feeding him with lot of difficulties. Poor kid, he is looking very tried by that all sounds. He needs more rest, all thanks to you all. Stupid brains that you all have made a great idea to call all of our mobiles through our highly secure system. Unbelievable, you all really a special trained spy squad!?

In a small voice - Sorry papa. We thought It_____

"Enough! Don't want any of you to annoy me more and more. Go take your dinner, sleep well. Morning, I will tell you what is the  punishments for your stupid behaviours." He cuts the phone call with a deep breath.

His eyes soften to look at the sight of Manik.

Around him only, they all are very soft and sweet. Because the boy is making them all feel what it mean living their life.