Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained

Hello and Welcome, readers! My name is Cowboy Alchemist, and I'm back in the world of Gravity Falls with a spin-off of my epic story, Weirder Things:

Weirder Things: Patrick's Camera

This is a pretty basic little story that I'm mostly doing for fun. With Weirder Things turning 5 years old in November, I wanted to do this as a side project. Basically, this is about the shorts from the show. From Dipper, Mabel, and Soos' video shorts, and some that don't necessarily have a camera. However, it will all lead to something I think you all will enjoy.

But until then I hope you enjoy the story.

---------

Part 1: Candy Monster

CRRR!

"Well, that concludes Gravity Falls anomaly #13, the Möbius chicken strip," Dipper said while holding a basket of chicken strips, pulling out one that was in the shape of infinity. He took a bite of the chicken strip. "It's infinitely delicious!"

"Great, so can I have my chicken strips back?" Patrick asked, holding up one hand while still holding the camera. All of a sudden something ran past him at high speed. "Whoa! Hey! What the hell—Aah!"

Patrick and the camera were knocked onto the floor as the creature continued running around the room. Dipper quickly grabbed the camera and pointed it at Mabel, who was trying to sleep.

"Mabel, did you see that? Wake up!" Dipper said, poking her.

"Never," Mabel groaned, rolling over to face the other direction. "Let me sleep forever."

"Some creature just jumped out of nowhere!"

"It's getting into leftover Summerween candy!" Patrick yelled.

"What?!" Mabel yelled, instantly getting up.

"Look!" Dipper exclaimed as he pointed the camera at the monster. The creature was a short, round, hairy, tan-orange creature with large light-yellow eyes, red pupils, fangs, a blue tongue, and short, stubby arms and legs.

"Ew, it's like a... naked little man," Mabel said as it ate a handful of candy and crawled out of a tire on the floor.

As it let out shrieks and weird sounds, Dipper hurriedly wrote on a piece of card and then held it up to the camera. "Okay, this is now Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained, # 76, uh, 'That Thing?'"

The Thing ate more of their candy before picking up the candy basket. "No, put it down!" Mabel commanded, making the creature stop and look at her. "Put it down..."

However, it just licked the basket.

"Oh, gross!"

"We gotta do something about that thing," Patrick said.

CRRR!

"You sure this will protect me?" Patrick asked Mabel. The young girl had taped all of her squeaky toys to his body to try and give him body armor.

"That's all we have! Plus it's funny when you squeak," Mabel said, squeaking one of the toys.

"Alright, Patrick. Remember, capture him for science," Dipper said, still holding the camera as he handed him a trash bend.

"And for candy!"

"Get this on tape in case I die or whatever," Patrick said, pulling out his crowbar. Cautiously, he walked over to the Thing. It saw him coming and started to growl. "Easy now. I'm not going to hurt you."