Epilogue

SSSHH!

When the camera turned back on for the first time in years, the person holding the camera, Dipper, looked it over. Having grown much taller, he still had his same hairstyle; only it was cut shorter. And on his chin was a goatee. He was wearing a black and white suit with a black bow tie, the same as all the other men there.

"Okay, I think it's on!" Dipper exclaimed with a big smile.

"Come on, bro! Get the camera ready!" Mabel exclaimed, rushing over in a pink dress. She quickly took the camera and set it up on its stand. And just in time for the processional of the wedding to begin. Considering just how big this wedding was going to be, he and Mabel were lucky that they had enough seats for this wedding. However, they wanted to make this special, which is why they decided to have it be set on the shores of Gravity Falls' lake.

After all, this was Patrick's wedding.

"Alright, make sure you capture everything," Dipper said to the person that would be manning the camera.

"Shmebulock," Shmebulock said, standing on a stool.

"Alright, great!" Mabel pulled Dipper behind her as they quickly rushed to join the others for the ceremony.

Once the guests were all seated, the processional began. Being the voluntary officiant, Soos was the first to walk down the aisle. Then it was the groom's turn. Wearing a suit and bow tow tie, Patrick took a deep breath. This was it. This was the moment he's been waiting for since he decided that it was time to take their relationship to the next level. For seven months, he's waited for this day, and it was finally here!

Steeling his nerves and holding in his excitement, Patrick started walking down the aisle towards the altar. As he did so, he passed by many of the townsfolk, all of whom owe him their lives thanks to his actions during Weirdmaggedon. Soon he was passing by the first roles, where his family was sitting in the right-hand roll, while Wendy's brothers and distant family were sitting in the left-hand roll

He walked up the steps of the altar and took his place at Soos' left. He was then followed by his best man and maid of honor, his two favorite cousins, Dipper and Mabel, who walked side by side. Then can the groomsmen and bridesmaids as they walk side by side. The first was Pacifica and Gideon, Robbey and Tambry as they looped their arms, Nate and Candy, Lee and Grenda, Thompson and Soos' wife Melody, and finally, Mabel's boyfriend, Joshua. Together, all of them took their positions, with Dipper and the groomsmen on the left side of the altar and Mabel and the bridesmaids standing to the right.

Then came the ring bearer and flower girl. The ring bearer was none other than Soos' son, Miguel Jesus Ramirez, and the flower girl was Patrick's little sister, Sally. Miguel walked in front of Sally as she happily threw the flower petals all over the aisle as she skipped down it. When they reached the altar, Miguel walked over to join the groomsmen, and Sally walked over to join the bridesmaids. Glancing at her friend, she waved at him, making the Hispanic boy blush and wave back.

Everyone waited in silence as Patrick stared at the white stone archway. Its path was blocked by white curtains. Anxiously and excitedly, Patrick waited for the love of his life, the woman of his dreams, and his life partner to emerge from the other side.

From behind the curtains, Manly Dan, who was starting to show some gray in his hair, stuck his head out. "WE'RE READY!" He yelled.

"Dad!" Wendy hissed.

"Oh, right. We're ready." He said in a normal voice.

Reel-to-Reel was sitting at the piano when he heard the father of the bride. He turned around and started playing 'here comes the bride' on the instrument. This was the queue for the curtains to be pulled back and allowed Dan and his daughter to walk through.