1. you piece of shit!

_----_----_----_----_----_----_----_----_----_----_

Every moment is a new beginning

                     _____lover of the dawn

_----_----_----_----_----_----_----_----_----_----_

*A_l_y_s_o_n*

The raining had stopped.

And now the sky is free of clusters of cloud and the orange sun was preparing to sleep. The street was filled with people heading to their various homes and business people preparing to close work for the day. It was a busy day for everyone especially for me.

I had a very busy day tending to customers at the place where i work.

That was the job that i resorted to even though my dream job was to be a journalist. I know many of you would be puzzled by the irony of my life but when life is so cruel and taking a lot from you, you will have to give in to whatever it offers you.

I lost both of my parents when I started to know what a family was. To know how cruel that life can be. I was admitted into an orphanage home and there, i grew up to be a full grown lady. I was lucky to have access to education because I was very brilliant and hardworking.

When scholarship from the sponsors came in, i was given one to study journalism at Florida. That was day that i ever smiled truly i was indeed proud of my self. I finished my education here in Florida, but as i will always remind you, life can be mean at times.

I struggled for a job like never ending torment but to no avail. I met my current fiancee during one of my part times in a bar. There, we build a relationship like no one. He cares for me even though he can be mean and scary sometimes.

James is very protective when it comes to associating with men and dressing. He always dictate my movement and how i live my life even though I hate it. He covers my rent and expenses so I owe it all to him.

After dating for three years, he filled me with a hope that could change my life- he proposed to me.

I was so happy and over whelmed with joy. He promised a job and a life full of happiness.

I accepted that and live onto it yet every where i go i was rejected. I resorted to doing every job i could lay my hand on.  I had been in The coffee shop for one years now and i still struggles to make end meet.

" Would you like to order now?" I  jumped out of my skin as a voice said beside me. I look at the waiter beside me holding a book and a pen. I was handed the menu and i quickly glance through it not wanting to waste his time. I randomly picked a section.

" I will have this" i point to the dishes. He nodded and left.

I checked my wrist watch. It has been 30 minutes since I got here and James is still no where in sight. i was preparing to leave my work when I got his message to meet with him at the restaurant. I had rushed over not to be late and he had kept me waiting

One of his usual habits.

Just as i raised my head toward the door. He entered. I quickly straightened my cloth and put on a warm smile. He approached me 

" Hey" i said with a smile

" Hi" he said coldly and sat down not returning the smile.

" I had been waiting for you since. What is it that you want to discuss?" I asked him keeping a smile on my face. His eyes was very cold and blank. He fidgeted with his hand and constantly was avoiding my gaze. I began to worry whether I have done or said something wrong.