2: nice to meet you

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

The worst mistake in life is done when one is angry

                       ____ lover of the dawn

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

*A_l_y_s_o_n*

I headed straight to one of the famous club that people frequent instead of home. I felt so down and disappointed and angry and frustrated that I wished he should get burnt to ashes with his stupid car.

/After all this years, why decieving me when you don't want to be with me?/

I hate him

I hissed furiously and kicked a can lying on the side walk. As i approach the LA COSTA, the noise was already reaching my ear and I was ready to get drunk like shit today. I removed my neck tie and put it inside my bag. I loose My shirt off the first two buttons. I straightened my hair as i reach the bouncer standing by the door.

He appear to be huge, almost covering the whole door. I back down slowly seeing the ghostly expression on his face. His eyes moved over my dress in disgust and he silently extended his hand waiting for me to fill in the tips. I eyed him questioning his gesture

" Entrance fee miss" he cleared his intention.

"Oh..."

I grabbed his message and quickly reached inside my bag and handed him two 100 dollar bills. He eyed the money like he wanna squeeze my neck and make juice out of my blood. I squirmed under his deadly gaze.

He extended his hand asking for more. I sighed and placed additional 300 dollar bills. He moved from the door and motion for me to enter.
I quickly made my way inside before he changes his mind.

The smell of alcohol and cigarettes hit my nose immediately. I hesitated for some moment before entering. The spirit of the place amaze me as everyone was filled with all kind of fun that someone can imagine. Gently, i manage to pass in-between people dancing and approach the bartender.

*J_o_r_d_a_n*

My eyes landed on the group of girls sitting adjacent to me. My hand that is wrapped around the glass of beer rolled the drink. They all flaunt their eyes and boobs at me, giggling and winking their eyes.

Everything was so boring. I had branched my fav club, LA COSTA, hoping it will clear my mind for the next few days til I travel. i drowned my beer, banging the cup on the table. The pounding in my head has now increased and I felt dozen of eyes on me. One of the girls stood up and approach me, swaying her hips to each sides. She was dressed in a tight fitting mini grown which barely covered her butt. A wide smile plastered on her face as She sat beside me, her right hand going straight to the base of my neck.i resist all the urge in me to push her away. Her other hand was placed on my thigh, rocking it to and fro. She moved her lips to my neck, whispering against it gently, her hot breath fanning my neck

" want a company? You look so delicious"

I turned my eyes at her and she returned it with a hungry look. The anger in me finally snapped when I felt her hand going deep into my upper thigh. I had wrapped my fingers tight into her hair before my brain could procees the action and I Yanked her head backward.

This made her loosen her hand off my body as she groan painfully, her eyes steaming a fresh new look of fear.

" get your damn hand on my crotch again and I will chop It off, whore" i silently spat it to her face. She quickly retreated back to her girls and they all shrinked as my eyes dropped one last look on them.