5: okay

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

Ideas are the beginning points of all fortunes and success.

               ____lover of the dawn.

_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_-----_

.

Song: consequences by Camila cabello
.

Chapter 5.

.
Okay.

Yours faithfully..

-----------------------

I stare at him with wonder and brewing love that i couldn't believe, could soar up in my chest. My hand wounded more around his neck and his hold held me captive to him. . his eyes watch mine as he let those heavy words sink into my head. I watch his husky eyes trail over mine, waiting for my response while i was waiting for a hint of lie to bubble out of his eyes. Our silence, beckoning to our desires slowly. I inhaled sharply before my eyes shifted for few seconds to his soft lips and i watch it with some kind of tingles.

Is this becoming mine like seriously? Just like that? I gulped as he caught my eyes staring at his lips. It make me red all over the face. What was i thinking? I want to hide my face. He slightly chuckled when he saw my reaction.

I just had to notice that little dimple that surface as he smiled. He just look so cute and too handsome to be with someone pale like me. It makes me even doubt everything again, whether he just want to satisfy his growing lust or he indeed has fall in love with me. I enjoy his stare as much as i enjoy the warmth i was getting from his body. I suddenly want him so close to me, enjoying that warmth. . . There is still work to attend to. We stayed glued like no one want to release the other. I reluctantly loosen my hold on his neck and i swear, i heard a low growl. I licked my lips and slowly stood up from his lap.

"I . . Huh. .i have to go. See you later?" I wasn't sure of what to say yet since we just consented to each other not long ago. It surprisingly bought smile to his face and that alone cause me to sigh blissfully. He is calm and understanding, i like that part of him. He stood up from the stool and walk me to the door silently. I suddenly felt lonely and insecure as i was about to exit his place.

It felt like i was leaving the right place for me but the last thing I want is to be a burden to him or even worse, a waste of time. He suddenly turned me to face him and he gladly gave me a warm promising kiss on the forehead. I gasped lightly at the reaction that his touch was giving me. He smiled sadly and nodded like a child that does want his mother to go.
I want to laugh but i kept it inside.

I expected him to close the door but he stood firmly at the doorway, watching the only soul i have seen in his mansion so far escort me to a luxurious car standing few feet away on the road part. He watch with a missing smile on his face till i entered the car and the man drove me off gently. My eyes trail the features of the mansion till the view was out of my reach and it make my heart sink. I couldn't help the smile that came to my face when i recall how fantastic this morning went. Who knows?

I leaned my head on the one way glass of the car as we rode, the interior design matching the nice view of cars on the road. I felt like am finally coming around and everything is just happening suddenly. My eyes once crossed the driver's eyes inside the rear view mirror and he smiled in acknowledgement at me. I smiled back and leaned comfortably back in my seat. I watch the nice view till we round the street where i resides. I won't lie, my heart sank as they drove me into the loneliness and silence that roam the environment. I was even reluctant to leave the home-like car until the man opened the back door for me. I smiled at him and alighted gently from the car. I thank him muchly enough and kindly watch him as he turned the car and it sadly zoom off.