[14] Argufy

August 14, 2022

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬?

-

Yes】 or 【No】

.
.
.
.

𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐞𝐬!

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...

-------------

Third Person POV

"Do I need to remind you who I am?"

"Should I? Oh wait, I remember now. You're either an asshole or a jerk."

"Mind you, that is not what you should be calling an Adeptus."

"It's a nice addition though, Adept-ass Xiao."

"Oooh, Aether! Paimon thinks you're finally getting the knack of Paimon's ugly nicknaming."

Xiao sighed. "Don't blame me for your lack of supervision. She was in your custody, so you should have known she'd do anything to get away from you."

Aether stared blankly. "You make it sound like I'm a terrible father."

"That's the point, now you know why she ran away. Furthermore, she'd probably be dead by now if it wasn't for me."

The traveler scoffed. "I don't see why your involvement is life-saving, dum-dum."

"That's because you're unaware how she attempted to use a windglider, dum-dum." Xiao imitated Aether, but the nickname was overemphasized.

Aether gasped down at the standing child he was holding beside him, shaking their intertwined hands violently when she was daring enough to sleep on the spot.

"Oh no no, young woman! You don't get to sleep when you've caused us so much trouble."

[Reader] stirred awake and rubbed her eyes. Staying up late was probably not the best idea during her timespan as a kid. It may have been her forte as a gamer, but it seems the skill she harnessed for years is temporarily dormant.

Venti's winds must have sensed her upset behavior from afar, a breeze coming together and slowly creeping behind the girl to avoid being detected by the angry blonde.

After all, they were supposed to watch over her and bring her close to Aether at all times.

[Reader] subconsciously giggled from the ticklish feeling of the winds, Aether getting wind of what was happening.