[20] Killing Stalking

December 23, 2022

Continue your travels?

-

[Yes] or [No]

.
.
.
.

Successfully picked the option yes!

Now loading...

------------

------------

Third Person POV

"So that's how it is..." Aether smiled.

"Basically." [Reader] laughed out.

"This is not a laughing matter, idiot!" Aether smacked her harshly in the face with a pillow.

"Owww!!"

They were inside the teapot now, and after taking his time to get over his 'motion sickness', he requested her to tell who she really was and explain what was happening to her.

So she did.

They sat on Aether's bed, rather their shared bed, and she had a serious conversation with him. She thought this was better so if she forgets again, Aether could snap her out of it.

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" Aether scolded her while she just laughed nervously.

"Mainly because I turned to a kid, and because I didn't really expect to lose my memories at all..." She looked down at her hands.

Aether sighed in annoyance. "What am I going to do with you...This Pandora you speak of, I don't think she fits the description of the unknown god that attacked me and my sister." He stated.

"I don't think so too. I may not be able to see her face entirely, but she is far off from the unknown god you're finding."

"Then, do you have any idea on who this Pandora is? And what she could possibly want from you?"

[Reader] looked away. "That's what I'd like to know as well..."

She bit her lip as she felt tears crawling out of her eyes again. Determined, she shook her head to subdue the tears and tightly held Aether's hands.

Aether watched her as she clasped his hands. "Aethy,"

"What is it?"