[24] That's Not What We Talked About

January 5, 2023

Continue your travels?

-

[Yes] or [No]

.
.
.
.

Successfully picked the option yes!

Now loading...

------------

------------

Third Person POV

"30 million mora and she stays." Ningguang slapped the coin bag on Aether's face.

"Deal." Paimon said only for her to be smacked away by an unsurprised Aether. "I have a mouth, thank you very much."

Aether, Paimon, and [Reader] were initially waiting on the port for their friends to arrive. They promised to wave the three off before their departure to Inazuma, but they did not expect Ningguang out of all people to come.

She was straightforward, bribing with the use of her riches in exchange for [Reader] to stay in Liyue.

Keqing and Ganyu was not far from them, holding a surprised [Reader] steady in their arms as they watched the scene unfold.

"Oh what I wouldn't give to be slapped with that much mora..." She muttered.

Keqing and Ganyu heard it, choosing to ignore her weirdness.

"I second emotion."

The three girls glanced behind them in confusion just to see Zhongli eyeing the coin purse as well in desperation.

"What the fuck." Xiao uttered as he stared at his archon in disgust. Was this really the archon he served?

"What is...'what the fuck?'" Shenhe asked beside him, Xingqui, Yelan and Chongyun not far behind while shaking their heads in disappointment.

Hu Tao opens her mouth to answer, but everyone glared daggers at her. "One more word and you're dead."

Her lips formed a straight line and shrugged. "Tough crowd."

"The answer is no. No matter the amount, I'm not giving her to your filthy hands. She isn't something that can be bought." Aether grabbed their attention by tossing the coin purse back to Ningguang.

Oh the tempting thought of smacking it back to her face was divine, but he'd rather not make enemies with the Tianquan of the Liyue Qixing.