[30] So Many Secrets

March 26, 2023

Continue your travels?

-

[Yes] or [No]

.
.
.
.

Successfully picked the option yes!

Now loading...

------------

------------

Third Person POV

My dear [Reader],

How are you? I hope you're missing me as much as I miss you.

It's almost been a month since I last set my eyes on you in person, and everyday the urge to see you increases. What I wouldn't give to talk to you again and be accompanied by you every second of the day... Archons know, I'll even let you prank me again.

Okay maybe not so much. I'm still mad about the hair dye incident.

[Reader] held her laughter behind her palms as she read Aether's letter. While she was acting like a teenager who got her first ever letter (because it is), Ayaka was peacefully laying on her bed and slept like a log.

A bit of flashback,

After being introduced to the Raiden Shogun and Yae Miko in the flesh and given a sudden letter from Aether, Ayato told [Reader] to retreat to her room to read it in private and then get a goodnight's rest.

[Reader] didn't dare deny her excitement, profusely excusing herself and running off to her room with Ayaka still tucked in her arms. The others just let her be with a smile dancing on their faces. Not much is needed to be said for them to know that the girl was thrilled to finally receive news from Aether.

Heizou and Sara soon bid their farewells followed by Yae and Ei.

That leads to now,

A relieved expression was plastered on [Reader]'s feature the more she read further down the paper. She could imaginatively hear Aether speaking in her mind, almost feeling his warmth radiating from the letter.

Sumeru is a great place and I know you'll love it here, but the situation here has yet to be settled so please be patient with me...

I wish you are doing well. But knowing you, you're stirring trouble left and right.

>:(