Chupke Chupke

Aryan Khanna has been one of the best characters of the 'Bhagya Universe', but has always been overshadowed and underrated. Now that his character is re-entering the show, here's a 'welcome back OS'. Just the result of one of my stupid ideas that kept nagging at the back of my head...

~•~

Ranbir Kohli and Prachi Arora are Aryan's friends, who are do not know each other yet. Both of them are heading for a trip to some Palace. Aryan sings as he witnesses their love blooming.

(Imagine Aryan as SRK.)

♪♪♪

Gupchup guchup chup ooo...

A beautiful soul was shown playing in the sunflower fields, the breeze playing with her long, shiny hair, curled at the bottom, wearing a beautiful peacock coloured anarkali, silver oxidised jewellery adorning her wrists and ears, payals jingling in her legs, eyes shining with innocence.

Music...

A dupatta, as soft as a feather, fell on a boy's face, caressing it gently. As he slowly took it off, inhaling it's fragrance, his eyes fell on a heavenly beautiful girl. His heart began racing rapidly as she smiled her breathtaking smile. His heart fluttered as she laughed merrily.

All of a sudden, her leg entangled into one of the small flowers and she began losing balance. The boy immediately rushed towards her and caught her. One of his hands surrounded her petite waist whereas the other went below her head, supporting it; while hers surrounded his neck.

Do dil, mil rahe hain...(2)

And they were none other than Aryan's friends, Ranbir Kohli and Prachi Arora!

Magar, chupke chupke...

Ranbir stared at Prachi in awe, as she slowly fluttered her eyes open. And the inevitable happened! They lost themselves into each other's eyes. He slowly straightened her up, his hands never leaving her from his firm, yet gentle grip. Still lost in the depth of each other's eyes, their proximity began increasing, their breaths mingling with each other's.

Sabko ho rahi hain,
Haan...sabko, ho rahi hain...

Nervousness bubbling inside her being, she shyly looked down, her hands slowly leaving his T-shirt. He too began feeling something different, something wanted. Nervously, he left her from his grip, and tried to apologise, but failed, as his heart performed a backflip, seeing her shyly adjusting the locks of her hair.

Khabar, chupke chupke...

Exchanging a shy apology and a brief introduction, the two walked away together to their common stay, the old Palace in the town, desperate hearts dancing happily.

Ho...Do dil, mil rahe hain...
Magar, chupke chupke...

Aryan beamed, as he saw them bidding a shy 'bye' before entering their respective rooms, which coincidentally were opposite to each other, in separate buildings.