Moon, the "Farishta"!

Plot :- Pranbir live in their rented house with their little kids, Purvi and Ritwik, a notorious yet cute pair of twins who have just turned 5 years old.

~•~

"Tu chup reh. Vo football nahi Maa ka mehel hain.", Purvi protested, her hands on her waist, eyebrows arched in anger, showcasing the cutest imitation of her Mother.

"Hehehe. Maa ghar pe hain. To uska mehel hawa mein hoga kya?", Ritwik retorted, his hands twisting and bouncing the round object in his hands, making the weirdest noises his Father made.

"Haan bilkul. Maa ne bataya tha ki usne ek mehel banaya tha bilkul aisa hi white colour ka round round hota hain. Aur uske room ki gallery mein jo bars hote hain na, usse vo pure mehel ka ghumake kahin bhi leke jaa sakti hain. Hawa mein bhi! Main bata rahi hoon vo Maa ka hi mehel hain.", she stayed adamant, while he let out a laugh again.

"Paglu kahin ki! Vo Bauji ka favorite football hain. Unhone bataya tha ki ek din unhone itni zor se use kick kiya tha ki vo aasmaan mein chali gayi!", he told her with a dreamy expression on his face, probably imagining how the kick would've been.

"Vo mehel hain.", she protested again.

"Vo ball hain.", he disagreed.

"Mehel!"

"Ball!"

"Mehel!!"

"Ball!!"

"MEHEL!!!"

"BALL!!!"

And with that, they began to quarrel.

"Ok shhhhhhhhhh.", Purvi cried out. "Hum ye Maa Bauji se hi jaake puchte hain. Thik hain?", with one hand on her waist and the index finger of the other held out in an upright position, she suggested with a perfect imitation of a teacher.

"Oooooh haan! Sahi hain. Chal!", he too agreed like an obedient child.

"Sahi to hoga hi. Aakhir badi jo hoon main tujhse!", she said proudly.

"Huh. Sirf 12 minutes se badi hain. Zyada natak mat kar. Chal.", and with that, he strode off, followed by his sister, who began to retort back to him. And thus bickering, they ran in search of their parents.

~•~

"Oho! Ye haldi itni upar kisne rakh di? Of course Ranbir ka kaam hoga. Uske alawa karega bhi kaun?", Prachi ranted about her husband's careless antics to the poor utensils in the kitchen. She raised her toes and stretched her hands to their fullest, trying to take out the bowl of turmeric that had been placed on the topmost shelf of the rack.

She suddenly gasped as she felt an arm around her belly and an another one on her hand that had been trying to take out the desired object. Through her peripheral vision, she saw her husband embracing her from the behind, while simultaneously taking out the turmeric bowl from the rack. As soon as he took it out easily, he placed it on the table and without wasting any time, turned Prachi around only to pin her to the shelf.

"Ranbir kya ka-?", before she could complete her sentence, he silenced her by placing his index finger on her soft lips.

And it took no time for them to drown into the ocean of each other's eyes; the eyes that held numerous emotions, emotions flooded with care, trust, longing, satisfaction and love. It had taken lots of efforts and heartbreaks to start their new journey. They recalled how they had mutually decided to trust each other and work as a team to drive off all the evil from their lives, for their little one's sake.