Chapter 6

I woke up,all happily knowing what will happen today.
"Tonight is the night Jisoo. Our first date." I feel like it's the most exciting thing that happened to me after a very very long time. I got up from the bed listening the music,and dancing all over the room.

~ I'm looking forward to it. And i think, obvious hangover aside, you are too. But i read people wrong in the past. One day I'll tell you about Mina. Every red flag i was blind to. How destroyed i was. What can i say ?we all have baggage.~

And just then i saw that you texted someone a message. And who else it could be.

 And who else it could be

And my smile dropped. ~ It is annoying. You're not thinking about us, you're thinking about him .I kinda thought i took care of that for you,Jisoo.~

[...]

I putted my hand on the door handle and opened the door, of the library.

"Hey. " Irene waved at me with book in her hand. " They came for the big  day. Want me to move them down to the basement?" You never needed basement, why now? "No, I'll do that. Just get started on the window display." I told her.
"I was thinking about making cookies for hastag, release day. Amanda Chantal Bacon has a dope recipe in Moon Juice Book: Cook cosmically for body, beauty and consciousness." She told me all excited.

Kill me.

"Sounds great, Irene." I said just to brush her off. And went to do my "job" at the basement.

I went to the basement turning on the lights on which he immediately woke up, getting up from the floor.
Oh no poor him. I looked at him with a smirk on which he got angry.
"Let me the hell out of here!" He yelled.
"Settle down , Taehyun. Let's talk." I got into a serious mood. He started yelling and punching everywhere like crazy.

~ Okay, didn't think too far ahead when i swung that hammer. I just knew he is a worst kind of poison. The kind you know is the worst but can't stop taking. So i did what i had to do to help you, Jisoo. And now there is an adult men in the basement of this library.~

"Somebody!" He shouted.
"The basement is soundproof. The owner loved to read in peace down here I'm sorry." I said annoyed.
"I told you I don't know who you are. I don't know why I'm here. I swear."

~Conffesion: I have no idea what to do with him now.~

"I'm gonna give you my family lawyers number. He'll get you paid." He said thinking that will work.

~ Of course he think i want money. ~

"You know who my father is?" He asked.
"Yeah, and?" I showed him the photo of his father on the phone. " We have a jet. We'll send you anywhere in the world." I see he's proud of what he's saying, well don't be.

~Best case, that's somewhere far away from you Jisoo.Worst case that ends with prison time. Not an option.~

I opened one little window in glass and putted bag of something im sure he'll enjoy. He looked at me confused taking the bag and looking inside of her.