The Secret

(Not entirelly Willita, but he's mostly aside her when he finds out about the lab)

After presenting a history related project, Jeremy and Aelita are now walking into the factory, going in the elevator.

"I hope we get a good grade even if our presentation was fast." Aelita sighs, knowing XANA was their top priority and they shouldn't worry about anything else.

"It was 'a one-page presentation'. He didn't give us any time limit." Jeremy said, finally the both of them reaching the elevator, but there was somebody near, hearing everything.

Aelita started pushing the red button on the side to start up the elevator, looking back at Jeremy.

"It seems that lately XANA's getting more and more active. We're constantly on Lyoko." She admitted, smiling a bit since this little journey sometimes gets funny and all, when XANA isn't such a threat.

As the elevator was about to close and go down, the same person that was eavesdropping on them came in at the last second. It was William.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt, but would you tell me who this XANA dude is?" He smirked as always, staring at them but mostly at Aelita. They were both pretty shocked.

As the elevator reached the lab, Ulrich and Odd were already there.

"Oh, there you are! We've already started things up. Your turn now, Einstein-" Odd quickly got off the seat and stood next to Ulrich, both gasping as they realized who came along with them. "What's William doing here?"

"He must have followed you, guys."

"Wow! What is this, and what do you guys do in here?" William acted surprised, he could swear he's never seen anything like this before.

"Why don't I knock him out?" Ulrich's hands turned into fists, being really triggered by his being here.

"Yeah, try it if you dare." The taller dark-haired boy crossed his arms, ready to start a fight if he had to.

"Calm down." Jeremy interrupted, slowly going to the Supercomputer. "Our priority now is the tower. Afterwards, a simple return to the past and William won't remember a thing."

William didn't move and kept standing next to Aelita, the pinkette being frozen next to him. It's true, they've never been this close.

"I wouldn't bet on that, huh? I remember everything and I'm great at holding a grudge."

Aelita sighed and immediately changed the subject. For once, it was awkward being the only girl in the room. "Where's Yumi?" She asked, hoping anyone knew where the other female in the group was. They had a sister-like relationship.

"She's unreachable." Ulrich replied.

"So that's her secret! A supercomputer hideout, that's incredible! Now I understand why she didn't wanna tell me anything." William figured it out, but not all, as he still doesn't know who XANA is.

Jeremy was already typing, getting everybody's attention. "We'll have to make do without her, but I don't like this at all."

William turned to the blonde and scanned the others, not hesitating before saying anything else. "I can go and get her if you want."

Everybody's gaze set on William, making him nod and grin.