Skidbladnir

(again, not so much Willita but didnt you see the way William looked when Aelita arrived?? I mostly think it was him feeling bad bc of that, but also since he heard Jeremy)

It was a tough battle for the day, trying to protect the new skid- Melanie- Jeremy and Aelita programmed in the new garage room.

"One more hit and it's all over for Melanie." Jeremy warned the two girls whom were going against William.

Yumi grabbed her fans and stared at Aelita from the corner of her eye, as if they had something in mind.

William, upon hearing this and knowing that there was no way in fighting the both of them, especially Aelita, frowned and avoided looking at them nervously.

Yumi made the first move and threw her fans at William, him snapping out of his thoughts and unfortunately for her he deflected.

William was about to hit the skid with his sword again, fulfilling his mission for today but all of that was stopped as Aelita created a huge Energy Field with all her strength, blasting it at the boy as he disappears in black smoke with a red tint.

Aelita didn't wanna do it, but it was for their new submarine's sake if they wanted to hunt XANA on the Network.

"Are you okay, Aelita?" Yumi went over to her as she was staring down, exhaused but also guilty, the other couldn't see it though.

Aelita looked up at the taller female and nodded, smiling as the two held each other by the waists, staring at their skid whom is now brand new, as if it was never hit before.