William Returns

(lots of willita scenes in this one, but i also count the first one because of the way william looked at her and kinda winked or sum to get her attention, because he turned to her and nobody else.)

'William' was back, but nobody knew why. Jeremy found it strange why he didn't fall into the digital sea when Lyoko got destroyed, but didn't say anything yet, he mostly waited for him to leave and discuss things in private.

"All I remember is being virtualized on Lyoko and being captured by the Scyphozoa. It's a blank after that." William said, looking mostly at Aelita and avoiding eye contact with the others, almost winking at her to try and get her attention the most, and it in fact worked as she snapped out of whatever thoughts she was in. "That is until this morning when I.. woke up in the factory."

...

It was almost nighttime, most students were in their dorms, Aelita being one. She was trying to chillax while reading a book and regaining her thoughts althogether, trying to forget about the things that were happening lately. But all that changed once Sissi and two forced Milly and Tamiya came busting in her dorm and ask her random, useless questions, like an interview. The little girls seemed bothered, while Sissi annoyed Aelita to the core, but she said nothing. She was about to, but somebody stopped them first. It was William. He was outside Aelita's room, almost walking in, as he leaned on the door, keeping it open and almost sending daggers into the others' souls.

"Can't you let her study in peace, huh?" William told the 3 off, getting their attention. "Get going, all 3 of you. You've annoyed her enough." But not even his tone got Sissi to change her mood.

"Oh, William, you came back! I thought you were overseas." Sissi smilled.

"Get going I said!" He spat, making them change their mind and finally go.

"Okay, okay, we're outta here." Sissi groaned, leaving with the shorter ones and having William close the door behind them, remaining in Aelita's room.

It suddenly got awkward, sinister and quiet there. Aelita didn't like that, William was barely moving, he was only smiling at himself as he did not dare to face Aelita just yet, this making her finally break the ice.

"Thanks, William. Without you, I would've been Sissi's next victim, and that's even worse than-" Her eyes scanned the book she was reading earlier, then looked at William as he cut her in.

"-than becoming a prisoner of XANA? Is that what you're saying?" William continued for her, looking at her as  she was shocked now, his eyes having the XANA symbol.

...

As William kidnapped Aelita and took her all the way to the factory, he was already speed typing on the Supercomputer's keyboard, hitting enter to activate the delayed self-virtualization process. He glanced at Aelita with rage in his possessed eyes, where he left her out cold inside the elevator. He hurried towards her, getting inside and going down to the scanner room as he started up the elevator, putting Aelita into one of the scanners and getting into another one himself after the doors opened, the scanners simply closing after a few seconds and the process starting. They soon got virtualized into Sector 5, in the Arena, Aelita still being out cold.

William simply had a new style, new avatar, new everything. He changed thanks to XANA, but only for his dirty plans, it's not as if he cared about his new pawn, but he was special and had to obey his new master.

Tense music played in the background as William landed, walking towards Aelita quiet enough now to wake her up.

Under XANA's control, he felt less sympathy for the girl, but sometimes would feel something he can't tell what is exactly.