Opening Act

Being kidnapped like in the old days by one of XANA's specters, Aelita was now virtualized in the Forest Sector knocked out, but fortunately managed to wake up just in time as she got up and realized where she was, scanning the area more and in front of them, there she saw the enemies. William and two Krabs. Was William that obsessed in catching her?

William stopped running as he got closer, taking his time as he knew he was stronger than her, but I guess Aelita was stronger mentally and emotionally.

Aelita backed away as William closed in, throwing an Energy Field at him which was blocked by his sword. Instead of trying, William summoned smoke in his free hand and threw it directly at Aelita, making her see nothing and almost getting her caught in his poison again. He was smirking, but all fun was ruined for him when he failed and Yumi cut in, making the dark-haired boy let go of the other.

...

William was now fighting Yumi, as Aelita managed to get away before. He hated her to pieces, but I guess he's just like XANA, the AI also hates Yumi the most, poor her.

William liked the new powers XANA gave him, even if he only liked using them on Aelita, he risked throwing smoke at Yumi as she was trying to get away from him, making her trip. Thus, he managed to devirtualize her.

He looked around and got a vision flash, just how Odd once had before Jeremy updated the Supercomputer and it got wiped out. He saw in all red and black, seeing Aelita arrive in front of the activated tower on the overwing. He- They lost again.

(ik its not a lot- but its all i could do rn)