CHAPTER 5

• • • • • •

🎶Humko lagta hai kuch dino se ab
Tu ibaadat hai, tu hi hai mazhab🎶

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Abhimanyu paced around his room, stuffing his truffle bag. He was leaving for Delhi in the evening and was not delighted about it. He zipped his back and looked around the room and his gaze fell upon his and Sara’s polaroid, remembering how Sara asked him to take one with him while he dodged it aimlessly.

Picking the polaroid he took a scissor out of his drawer and cropped down the picture, taking out his phone he removed the transparent cover and kept the picture in the back of his phone and sealed it back with the cover, his smile widened seeing it and he kept the phone back in his pocket.

He changed into plain black jeans with a black polo t-shirt he marched out of his room while carrying his bag. He hugged his mother and moved out of his house bidding bye to his parents. He saw a car parked right in front of his door, Sara opened the car door for him while he threw his bag at the back seat, and Sara grinned looking at Abhimanyu.

“Ready to go,” She asked him.

“Yes, all set” He replied.

Driving the car towards the airport, Sara noticed Abhimanyu's gaze on her and looked at him, upping her eyebrows.

"You seem to be quite happy, what's the reason?" He asked her.

"You are going back that's enough reason to make me happy," She said.

"Well, in a different universe maybe, because whereas I remember the very same girl was sulking yesterday," He stated.

Sara stayed silent while hiding the smile that was making its way to her lips. Indeed she was sulking yesterday because he was going back but the change of night brought a lot more stuff making her happy and she was excited. It could be an understatement.

Parking the car they  were about to step outside when Abhimanyu’s gaze fell upon the bag lying adjacent to his on the back seat.

“Whose bag is it?” He asked taking out both the bags.

Sara grinned playfully and winked at him. Abhimanyu didn't take much time to understand the situation as they stepped outside the car. Sara called the driver to take the car back home. Abhimanyu looked at her with numerous questions hitting his mind.

Getting inside the airport they checked in and took the flight as soon as they settled on their respective seats Abhimanyu looked at her eager to ask all the queries., and Sara laughed looking at his curiosity.

“My company is planning to give me a promotion and for that, I have to take training in their Delhi branch for two weeks” Sara told him.

Abhimanyu grinned and hugged her tightly, Sara smiled, hugging him back.

"Argh I can't tell you how good I feel right now, well where are you going to stay,"He asked.

"I will stay in the company apartment," She replied, keeping head on his shoulder.

"No way you are staying with me, my flat is spacious enough for two of us," He stated.

"Abhi you stay in a 1bhk flat," Sara replied.

"So we can easily stay and that's final, no further arguments, I am not letting you stay in the company apartment," He said and she rolled her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes on me," He said and this made Sara roll her eyes again.

Abhimanyu chuckled as Sara kept her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes.

◾◾◾◾

Look who is finally back with updates. Missed you all.

So they are gonna live together and things might heat up or get worse, who knows

Congratulations fun_mood for scoring good marks in her 12th. I wish my girl get admission in a good college ❤️

Vote karte jao, aur comment bhi.