CHAPTER 11

••••••

🎶Tera Kuchh Bhi Nahi Main Yeh Bol Ke
Bana Sab Kuchh Mera Tu Bairiya🎶

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

The clock ticked, making Abhi look at time it almost midnight and he still couldn't get a single minute of sleep all because of the girl, who is certainly his best friend but now she has taken over his brain, his heart so much that he couldn't' think about anything other than her.

Sara left this morning, and since then his day has gone into her thoughts. When she reached, he video called her and felt so bad to have this rectangular screen back, it always took place but now it feels like she took a part of him with herself.

He looked at the portrait of theirs from the party they attended together, sara was cracking up and his hands were around her waist, the flawless candid sight it was.

Without her things felt empty. He have been living here for a long period of time but in these two weeks it felt like a home, maybe because it's the people who have become  our home and when they go it feels like they take the home back with them.

Waking up the next morning all the thoughts were about going back to Mumbai, because that's all he wanted, to  find his home again, tell her about all the emotions he was getting surrounded with, it was problematic to keep things sheltered from Sara, especially when she could read him like an open book.

Dressing up in a formal blue shirt with black denim he headed to his office. All the way to the office he was thinking of ways to go back to her. Damn love makes people so whipped.

His day in office was more than just hectic, and above all he was trying to wrap things up so that he could go home and talk to Sara.

The very next day Abhi wore a white jogger with a brown t-shirt and carried his backpack out of his apartment. He stepped inside the apartment to take a final look, everything was at its exact position.

He stood in the middle waiting for his closest colleague to take the keys of the apartment.

"Hey Abhimanyu."He heard the voice of Rohan, his colleague.

Abhi moved ahead and hugged him as Rohan stepped inside the apartment.

"Thanks a lot for lending me this apartment, I owe you a big one Abhimanyu, remember you can count on me any time," Rohan expressed his overwhelming emotions.

"You helped me a lot to settle in this new city, you deserved a proper thank you," Abhimanyu bid him goodbye.

With his backpack in hands he walked out the apartment ready to leave the city where he learned what it is to live alone, how sore and sweet independence tastes.

Today he felt good about taking the decision to move back to his city, because no matter how much he loved this city and the lifestyle, he was craving for the warmth of his own city, where the waves of the ocean were filled with love.

The love he had for the city, for his family, for his Sara.

◾◾◾◾◾◾

Drop your comments.

I am back with daily updates, enjoyyyy.