CHAPTER 10

••••••

🎶If the whole world was watching,
I would still dance with you🎶

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

~•SARA•~

His eyes, those damn eyes were enough to make me lose all my sanity at the spot as he started walking towards me, slow steady steps, looking directly at me. He didn't even roam his eyes over my whole figure but looked at me with emotions I couldn't possibly figure.

I wanted to tease him since I selected this dress but now I feel like the teasing went a little ahead of what it should have been but now it is what it is.

A small smile played on his lips as he saw me with a bare minimum gap between us. I tried to show him the confidence I was oozing moments ago but his gaze made me feel weak on my knees, as if they were asking for his support.

"Damn, you look gorgeous," Abhi complimented and slowly traced his fingers on my cheekbone.

His one action gave me goosebumps and he did it in such a sensual way that I closed my eyes, felt his fingers around my collarbone and felt his breath falling on my neck.

For the next moment there was no action from his side. I opened my eyes to look at him. He was gazing at me still, that small smile lingering on his lips beautifully, his face tilted towards my neck, his hot breath still fanning my neck.

"May I," He asked in a hoarse voice.

I had no idea why he was asking for my permission but the trust I had in him was above anything. Nodding my head with a small smile I again closed my eyes and felt his lips touching my collarbone and his hands wrapped around waist pulling me into his chest.

It was the moment where I wanted to live forever, nothing felt uncomfortable. We both had no idea what made us come to this point leaving us in such a position, behaving like a newly fallen couple.

He moved away and held my face in his hands and rubbed his thumb over my cheek.

"You look more than just gorgeous, no words are truly near to what I see you as right now," He said smiling ear to ear.

His words made me blush to the deepest shade of red and he looked at me with utter adoration.

His words and actions made me feel all those tingling butterflies in my stomach and I tried hiding my blush but it was of no use.

He held my hand softly and we made our way to his car to leave for the venue where the party was supposed to happen.

While driving his focus was on the road and mine was on him, he looked incredibly handsome and especially while driving the way his veins were on show was definitely acting as cherry on top.

"Sara," He called me.

I blinked slowly, keeping my head over the window.

"Whatever happened between us back at the apartment, it was-" He stopped as there was a turn on the road.

Please don't say it was a mistake, my poor heart can't handle that.

"was not a mistake or happened in the heat of the moment, you looked incredibly beautiful, let's move inside, shall we," He said, giving me a sheepish smile.

The party was at a nightclub and we made our way inside it. The loud music was booming all around making me more excited.

We met my colleague and all the time Abhimanyu looked at me with a small smile placed on his lips. There were these unsaid feelings, unknown tingles of butterflies, his eyes spoke a lot of words, and his actions were cherry on top.

I made my way to stand with him while everyone was walking towards the dance area, he looked at me and forwarded his hand.

"Shall we?," He whispered near my ear, his every word was clearly audible to me even in his loud music.

Giving him a small smile with a nod we moved toward it and started dancing, we danced like two mad big rabbits were bailed for a night out, carefree that's what we were.

Little did we knew there was a lot going to change.

◾◾◾◾

Heyy i am back and this time with proper updates, pakkaa.

Are we excited?

Guess what can actually change?

abhi constant rahungi tou comment kardo yaarrrr aur vote bhi haa <3