one

✭ ✭ ✭

✭ ✭ ✭

"Dad, who the hell are these assholes?" I heard Ben ask from the living room. I frowned my brows in confusion, as i got up from my bed making my way to the balcony we had above the living room. Everyone was already standing there, looking down at the weird people talking to our father.

The first person to catch my eye was the big blonde guy, he looked really confused, all of them did. Then was the woman next to him, she was darker and was wearing some sort of cape?
Then the dude on the far right pulled out a knife. He looked like he was trying to be batman or something.

Then i noticed a little boy, he actually looked about the same age as me, sort of. He was wearing a uniform, school boy shorts, a blazer with some sort of logo on the right. He was staring at us like he saw a ghost.
I quietly walked down the stairs to where Ben was, my other siblings followed. I sat down on one of our couches we had near Dad's alcohol bar. Marcus, our number one stood in the front with ben, Sloane stood behind marcus, still close to him. Everyone else got in a equal position, trying to look threatening. I just sat there and chuckled at Ben's expression when he saw me relaxed. I like embarrassing them, but today we had unexpected visitors so i suppose i would make us somewhat presentable.

As the weirdos were talking to our siblings, and father i didn't listen at all. I just got in my place next to Jayme, as i saw her spit out her weird saliva at the long haired bat-man dude, she blew a kiss which made me nudge her arm, she chuckled at my action.

Then my full attention was caught after i heard the woman with a cape in almost all black say "You guys don't belong here" I scoffed at that. "And why is that?" I asked, causing everyone's eyes on me, well everyone from the weirdos side, especially the little boy in the school boy shorts. 

"We live here this is our home." The big blonde man replied to me. Ben chuckled "How come we're here, all unpacked and comfortable?" He asked sarcastically. "I don't know okay. You guys don't belong here." The school boy said. I grinned "mhmm, correction. You guys don't belong here." I said softly smirking at the boy. He clenched his jaw looking at me dead in the eye, as i did the same. "Five what the hell is happening?" The woman in the cape asked the boy. 'Five?' i thought to myself while chuckling a bit at the thought.
"Listen, i don't know but something is wrong." He said fiercely. "Clearly." Jayme said while rolling her eyes, smirking at me. I laughed a bit at her before Ben started talking, "What's wrong here is that you're in our house claiming to live here? Jesus are you guys some sick homeless people?" He scoffed.
"You know, There's a motel you could go to around the corner" I said rolling my eyes while looking at the weirdos in front of me.

"Listen you've got 10 seconds to leave." Marcus stated, strictly.
"and if we don't?" The woman in black asked, which caused me to grin knowing what will happen next.
"We'll have to solve this the old fashioned way." Marcus said, cracking his knuckles while Ben cracked his neck. I sighed, not really feeling like fighting that day.