𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 ;)

NEGATIVE
is what the test wrote.

I sighed in relief. "thank god" i said to myself quietly. But why was i feeling so..pregnant? Hard to explain but so confusing.

_

"Five..? Five?" I yelled out softly, walking down the hotel halls.
I was met with Diego and a kid? Seemed like he was giving the poor kid a life lesson.

"uhh diego?" i asked walking towards the two.
"Y/n?" He replied. "wowee" The kid looked at me, up, and then down. Diego slapped his arm. Poor kid.

We we're talking until Diego blurted. "Lila?" i turned to see a woman in a towel, bleached short hair with bangs. And out from the same room she came from, came out Five?
Diego looked as confused as me. Maybe i was even a little jealous.

"The hell were you doing in there?" Diego asked looking between Five and Lila.
She looked at him back "Bathing" She simply replied. Five was fully clothed, but why else would he be in there?

"Together?" I asked giving Five a small glare.
He smirked at me. What the hell. What we're they doing in there??

"Look Diego, i don't have time to deal with you. Lila and i got more important shit to do. And i'm taking Y/n with us by the way" He walked passed Diego, and he grabbed my arm taking me with him.

"woah woah woah woah what's more important than family?" Diego asked, grabbing the kid. Sort of chasing after Five.

Five walked us to the elevator.

"Lila...what's more important than us?" Diego grabbed her arm.

"There is no us, diego."  She replied

I looked over at Five, raising my eyebrows. He pulled me into the elevator and whispered in my ear.

"You wouldn't do that to me, would you?" He grinned at me.

"I don't think there will be an answer to that" I simply replied. Making Five go to a straight face. I held onto Five's arm, which caused him to glance at me. We listened to Lila and Diego's harsh conversation, well i listened. Five didn't care.

"The only relationship we have together is the one with our child. So you better not screw that up" Lila spoke, walking into the elevator with me and Five.

"Wait wait we'll what am i supposed to do with him!? I got important shit going on too!" Diego yelled back in defense. I felt sort of bad for him.

"Figure it out Diego. Your a dad." Was the last thing Lila said before the elevator doors closed.

Jesus, how could she be so careless.

My mind clicked again, what the hell was Five and Lila doing in the washroom together? Okay yes i'm fucking jealous.

"If you're wondering what we we're doing in there, we we're trying to kill each other. Don't sweat it love" Five suddenly said, looking down at me. I was still holding onto his arm. But it was like he read my mind.

"Love aye?" Lila spoke, looking at the both of us.

"She's cute and all but i'd expect you to find someone that would look more...dollish?" She said, smiling at me and five.

"Fuck off" Five replied.

_

I was leaning on the door, as i watched Five connect some things to some other things i don't even know.