𝙩𝙚𝙣

Almost everyone had left the "family meeting" we just had, except the boys. I left so that they had they're time, i went ahead to look for clothes for the wedding. I sighed as i went to my room, and looked through the closet, nothing. Absolutely nothing in there. I thought for a moment before going downstairs. I remember Five saying something about a designer in the front desk.

"Hey, ya got any fancy clothes? dresses, skirts, nice pants? Anything?" I asked as i leaned over the front desk.

"Follow me." The man said, i nodded as i followed him into a room full of clothes.
__________________________________

"Jesus, this is going to be uncomfortable" I said to myself, as i grabbed the clothes he chose for me.

I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to fix my dress and pulling it down a couple times. I messed with my hair and walked to the bathroom, i scattered through the drawers, and found little makeup. I applied some blush, mascara, lipgloss, and a bit of highlight. I put my jewelry on and grabbed the heels in my hand, walking through the halls barefoot. I looked down from the balcony to see Five, Luther, and Klaus singing. They were having the bachelor party, i decided i wouldn't join since i was overdressed for it.

I laughed at the sight of Five singing, Viktor noticed me from the upper floor and waved, i smiled and waved back, still giggling at Five.

"Viktor, Viktor don't be shy" Five said to him as he got up and walked towards the stage.

"I'm havin' the time of my lifeeeeee" They all sang together, which made me laugh before i walked back to the room. I still heard their voices singing together from the room.

I thought for a moment, i wonder what would Sloane think about my dress. I wonder what her dress is going to look like? I sighed before walking out my room again, looking for Sloane's room.

I knocked a bit before listening in. "Come in!" I heard her soft voice say.

"Hey" I said as i opened the door and walked into the room.

"Wowww you look, beautiful Y/n" She said, as she sew the white dress in her hand.

"Thanks sis." I smiled.

I sat in the comforter next to her and it was silent for a couple moments, until the door opened again.

"So it's official, my ears are broken and the idiot with knives really can't sing" Ben said, walking towards the mirror.

"Diego, you know his name is Diego" I said.

"Ugh whatever" He furrowed his brows.

"Maybe you should try being nice to him and the others" I said, looking at him walk across the room.

"And why would i do that?" He replied.