𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

"무슨 얘기를 하는 건가요?" Ben asked, getting up in Diego's face.

Me and Lila glanced at each other, rolling our eyes.

"Será mejor que cortes eso!" Diego yelled back.

"malditos pendejos.." I said to myself, causing Five to look at me.

" 다물어!" Ben yelled, still arguing with Diego.

"Hey! You guys done? The universe is disappearing outside, and we gotta save it so everyone can be little happy peas, and i can live a beautiful life with y/n. So you can keep rearranging the deck chairs of the Titanic if it makes you feel better. But the fact remains that we are too late." Five said, walking towards to two.

Both Ben and Diego scoffed at his words. I sighed, before walking over to Lila and sitting down next to her.

"Five, come on." Luther said.

"It's over Luther. We failed" Five said, which made me confused cause just a moment ago he was insisting to save the world.

"Really? cause just a minute ago you were convincing me we'd save the world" I said, getting a bit annoyed.

"Yeah, come on Five. We gotta figure this out man." Diego agreed.

"Okay. How about we take a step back." He clapped.

"Look at the big picture here. Most of us spent the last 28 days trying to stop the world from ending. What exactly have we accomplished?" Five asked. Everyone stayed silent.

"Extra bloody time..?" I spoke up

"I don't remember you being apart of our family, Y/n. So don't speak for us." Alison said, in a bitchy tone. Is this hoe serious?

"Yeah, well at least i said something. And i am apart of this damn family now, okay? Whether you and you're bitchy attitude likes it or not." I replied, making her step closer to me. I stood up and walked towards her.

"Y/n come on" Five said, walking closer to me. I put my hand out, stopping him.

"Apart of this family? Oh please. Not even close." She said, chuckling.

Fuck it.

"Actually, very close. Got knocked up with one of the hargeeves and guess what? There's another one on its way." I said, as i looked down to my stomach.

"Surprise.." Lila said.

"Wait what?" Luther asked.

"I don't think any of our siblings would be dumb enough to knock up some random chick that doesn't have any use to this world." She replied, looking me dead in the eye.

"Alison!" Five yelled.

"Oh yeah?" I said, as my hands turned red, and so did my eyes. Everyone's eyes widened, including Five's. He's never really seen my power, besides the ones i used on him.

"That's enough alright!" Luther yelled, i let the power shit go and scoffed as i walked back to my seat.

"We uh- also made some new friends along the way" Luther awkwardly said, looking at me and Sloane.

Five pointed at Luther. "Incorrect!" He said. "You know what we've done? Nothing. We made things worse every single time." He continued.