First warning

At every step Y/N would take on her way back to her house, the more her regret of taking the CD with her grew bigger. Part of her was telling her that it was a bad idea, while one was just too curious to know what it was about, and another part saying it might be alright, but might come at a serious cost. She went through all questions and possibilities of what could happen, wondering for a while, until all those thoughts were pushed aside by one final decision.

Just take the damn CD with you.

You already have it in your hands, anyway. You wanted it, you got it.

So with that thought in mind, Y/N quickened her pace to make it back home before her parents would wake up. As she stepped onto the sidewalk, she could see the sun was almost fully shown on the horizon, meaning people were going to start heading out of their homes real soon. She ran the rest of the way home, making sure not to slam the door too hard as she got inside, and put her jacket and boots back in the closet silently, to, then, rush back to her room as quiet as a mouse. Y/N took a breather for a moment, back pressed against her door. She hasn't ever been in such an adrenaline boost for a probably useless reason.

Fully calm again, Y/N looked down at the CD in her dirt-sprinkled hand. Now that she finally brought it back, she could now know what's been haunting her relentlessly since yesterday. But she first took it to the bathroom, where she cleaned of the mud from the case, and washed her hands as well. And turns out, a faucet running is enough to wake someone up.

'Y/N?' A weak voice called from the entrance. Y/N turned her head around to find her dad standing there with a sleepy expression on his face, housecoat wrapped around him.

'You're up early. Why?' He asked her, only to get a shrug and a I was feeling like it as a response. It was enough to make him go away after a simple nod, downstairs, leaving Y/N to her own thing. She sighed, glad he didn't notice the old, decrepit casing next to her. She hurriedly went back to her room, and about to insert the disc in her CD player, but she wasn't able to open the plastic cover. She used both of her thumbs to try open pop it open, but no matter how hard she tried, it wouldn't budge. She tried with a few tools she had around her. Still, none were able to get it to open, even with brute force of a exacto knife stabbing the hinges or the top cover, it would always keep the reel inside, safe and untouchable. Eventually, Y/N gave up, thinking nothing will ever get it to open, and thinking she was paranoid of something she'd never get answers as to why.

'Y/N? What's with all that banging?' She heard her mom call from outside her door.

'Uh, nothing! Just dropped my elbows on my desk too hard!' Y/N replied, knowing that wasn't believable. But just like her dad, her mom let it slide, and switched the subject by asking her if she would come out of her room any time soon, due to a place M/N and D/N needed to go, and thought of taking Y/N with them. Hearing that, the girl sighed in what sounded like a mixture of annoyance and disappointment, though replied positively. Her mom than told her she'd better get ready then, since they were leaving soon, to which Y/N obliged.

She got up from her chair and made her way to her door to exit, all while keeping her eyes fixated on the CD case, not understanding how it didn't give in to all the abuse it just went through, still intact, ignoring the already-chaotic appearance of it. While her hand was on the door handle and was about to exit, Y/N had the strange feeling of bringing the case with her. She didn't know why she felt that need, but a voice in her head was telling her that something bad would happen if she didn't.

But the stereotypical character of horror movies was kicking in, and she ended up leaving it on her desk. She made her way downstairs, where her parents awaited her, while in her room, she didn't hear the sound of a plastic case popping open, like popcorn in a microwave. She proceeded as her parents wanted, and all three left to go to whatever place they wanted, with Y/N already eager to go back home and try to open that damn CD. She stared out the window, watching everything whoosh by as there was one thought she came to realize, appeared in her mind.

I know something bad will happen while we are away from the house. It's like that in all horror stories, if we can call this 'horror'.

                                           ~...~...~...~...~...~...~

While her parents were minding their own business at the location they were talking about, Y/N was casually sitting on a bench, looking at her phone to see if there was anything new. She had gotten a message from Lyndsai, asking her if she'd like to hang out with her at her place during the next weekend, like a sleepover, since her parents will be out on a business trip and she'll be left at home. Not bothering to ask her folks, Y/N immediately replied positively, making her friend happy and excited.

After a few hours of being out, the L/Ns (last name) went back to their house, and Y/N went back up to her room to continue with the CD case opening procedure. Only when she opens her bedroom door, she finds the case wide open on her work space, and the disc on the ground, meters away from where it once was held encased, with a long line, deep line following it, carved into the floor.

Confused, Y/N walked over to it, and realized, if it was moving on its own, moments ago, it was making its way to her TV. Although, the device was hooked to her wall. How was it gonna reach it? Roll up the wall, defying gravity?

She couldn't tell, but she wasn't too freaked out over it, as she wasn't sure it truly was moving on its own, before she came back. Instead, she stored it away in one of her drawers to prevent it from doing whatever kind of dark magic was happening. She ignored the silver object for the rest of the day, doing as if she had never found it in the first place, which only aggravated the situation she got herself into with the item. Since being pacifist didn't seem to work, it was planning on interacting with the girl in another more disciplining way...

Dang this is short... I kinda lost inspiration for this chapter, especially after all those times I couldn't fully finish it.

And I think I can hear wondering on the other side of the screen :

'When is Tails Doll gonna make his entrance?!'

Don't worry, he'll be there in the next chapter.

Until then, I hope you liked it. See you next time! :)