'That's it!...'

'This kid doesn't get it, does she?...'

                                              ~...~...~...~...~...~...~

It's been about three days that Y/N stored away that CD and hasn't touched or even thought of it ever since. She thought that everything was fine, that it wasn't possessed after all, that it was just her imagination. She was relieved to that thought. But it's only one night, she heard small banging, coming from what seemed to be her desk.

In the dark, woken up by the sound, she opened her eyes instantly but didn't move, from fear that someone or something was probably right there, at the foot of her bed, waiting for her to move to show that she is alive, so that it can... she'd rather not think of it.

Thinking that the noise would stop soon, she laid still. But after about ten minutes of the non stopping tapping and scrapping, she decided to raise her head up from her pillow to badly be able to see the wooden furniture. She kept her squinted eyes locked on the drawer in which she put the disc. And if her sight wasn't lying to her, she could've sworn she could see it moving. The small wooden wheeled box was twitching as the reel would be persistent and eager to get out.

Y/N's eyes widened as she saw the little drawer slowly opening as it jumped and wriggled. She got up and went to close it once again, until that when she was only a few centimetres away, it stopped. Hand on the handle, she was confused and wanted to close it, but she couldn't help but feel curious as to what was going on in there. So, knowing she might've made the worse decision, she slowly opened the drawer, and braced herself. She peeked inside, but didn't see anything, it was just pitch black inside. Somewhat panicking to the idea she might've lost it, she slipped her hand in and started feeling around the surfaces, hoping that hand her would come across a circular outline. But all she felt was smooth wooden planks, along with a few scratch marks, caused by the disc moving, though the marks weren't deep enough, meaning it was impossible for the object to have escaped. But those were the last thing she felt before her finger tips went completely numb, and she only felt excruciating pain shock through her entire arm. Her face was shocked, but no tears leaked from her eyes, only her colours drained at the presence of the pain. She didn't want to look down, but couldn't help herself, and she saw the edges of the drawer splattered with blood, leaking along the outer sides of the box, and filling the inside. She slowly pulled her hand out, only to find half of her hand missing, cut to the thumb level, blood spirting out of the permanent dismemberment. She tried to scream but she couldn't, her vocal cords being too stiff from the shock. Being completely stunned, she slightly moved her head back to face the wooden crib, where she was greeted by a disc flying straight out and lodging itself deep into her throat, silencing her forever. She gasped as her sight faded out, and her blood spitting and draining out. She fell to the floor, unconsciously dying, before she woke up in a jolt, gasping for air. She tried calming down as reality settled around her, she tapped on her throat, sensing there was no sign of a disc stuck in her flesh. She also checked her hand, seeing that it was still whole, not a single scratch. She breathed in a sigh of relief, resting her head back, glad it wasn't real. She tried going back to sleep, but after witnessing that, she didn't think she be able to. Especially not when she starts hearing small banging and scratching on wood, seemingly to be coming her desk.

She laid her head under her pillow, and pressed it against her ear, trying to block the sound to no avail. Thankfully, it was nearly morning, and today was a off-school Friday. Meaning she didn't have to go to school, and could spend a three-day weekend trying to know what is happening with the CD.

I should just get rid of it...

                                              ~...~...~...~...~...~...~

 Sadly, that's not what what happened. As the sun was shining through her window, she slowly woke up, squinting to see her alarm clock indicating 8:53 AM. She was somewhat surprised to have slept so late, but after she recalled why, she jumped up, on high alert, staring at her drawer only to find it wide open and scratched. Her heart skipped a beat at that sight, and she froze when she heard the start-up sound of her DVD player. She spun her head around to look at the machine activating and the television turning on. She hopped out of bed, and made her way to the set up, tripping as she did so. She tried to eject the item from the box-like device, but it didn't work. She tried slipping her nails into the small opening to drag it out, but it didn't work. She even tried unplugging the player, but it still didn't work.

All she could do is watch worriedly as the machine loaded and read the disc. She imagined anything and everything that it might show, and it made her sick. Eyes fixated on the screen, she was surprised to see it was showing a sonic game background and classic sonic music playing out of the speakers. She stared curiously, confused as to why a sonic disc was being so... dark and possessed.

God really wants me to play this game, doesn't he? Y/N told herself.

Giving in, she grabbed one of her controllers and started playing, finding out that this game was mainly focused on Tails, and... a Tails-like character. It's eyes were dark and wide, it had claws instead of regular hands, and there was a ruby hanging from a thin string, sprouting from the top  of its head. The most concerning part is how the game over screen would appear; it was that Tails-like character tearing you apart and devouring you, or stealing your soul. Another scene showed where Y/N was playing as a human girl playing a twisted game of hide and seek with the character. When she was found, she ran to the woods, where she supposedly dies.

After a while of playing this disturbing VHS tape-like game, she thought of shutting it down. But the lights in her room suddenly went out, leaving her in total darkness, but with an additional presence. The TV made slight static noises and visual effects, and she could see hand-like outlines pressing against the other side of the glass surface. She stared non-blinking as a small being slowly but surely came out of the television. It landed on the ground as soon as it was out, and the lights came back on.

'About time!'

It said, annoyed. Y/N only stared at it, shocked, confused, and somewhat scared. It was that character in the game. She took a step back, not wanting to get her organs carved out by a supposed-to-be video game character anytime soon. It seemed to realize her discomfort.

'Don't worry, I won't bite... for now.'

Not fully believing it, but still taking it for its word, Y/N breathed in and out, pulling herself together. Although, those last words it spoke clearly made her want to rush out of her room.

'O-Okay then...The name's Y/N... Who are you?' She asked, a little shaky. Still keeping her distance from it.

'I'm Tails Doll. Nice to meet you.'

Author's note: Alright! He is finally here! I hope I didn't make this happen too fast. Now, crap can finally go down! Stay tuned! ;)