Welcome!

Hello, everyone! Welcome to the Crystalline Heart interaction book!

Before we get started, here are a few terms:
-No inappropriate asks. I want this to be clean.
-Please, ask in the comments of each chapter. That way, the plot can stay in place and there's less confusion. When I update Crystalline Heart, this will go to those events... I hope I can figure out smooth transitions.
-Currently, you can only have conversations with characters—there won't be physical interactions for a while.

Things to know:
-I may not add drawings to the answers—they might all be answered as if it were a story. I personally won't use a script style for answering, though. Most drawings will not be top-tier quality, but if you're okay with the quality in my art book, it shouldn't be too much of a problem (sorry, that sounded a bit rude, but I didn't know how else to word it at the moment).
-I will try to respond in a timely manner. My hope is that this will be a good filler in between Crystalline Heart chapters.

As I said in the description, this starts after the events of chapter 10 of Crystalline Heart!
Right now, you can ask Blue, Ink, and Dream about almost anything; Hope is deep asleep and is not available to answer anything right now.

Have fun, everyone!