Chapter 1

Tw: Swearing, Violence, Screaming

Dream stared at Quackity fearfully, The cell was silent. Dream decided to make a move and try to flee away from Quackity but unfortunately for him, Quackity was too fast.

Dream was harshly pinned to the wall, he winced as he tried to struggle away from Quackity's bruising grip. Quackity slapped him making him freeze looking into his eyes in fear. 

"Don't EVER do that again!" Quackity snarled facing Dream, The blonde huddled, leaning deeper into the corner "Yes, yes! I'm sorry!"Dream cried out, terrified. He held up his hands covering his face whilst shaking.

"Say My Name..." Quackity scoffed, Dream froze for a second before turning away not wanting to make eye contact with him "Yes.. Sorry, Sir..." Dream whimpered, Quackity wasn't satisfied and gripped Dream's face and made the blonde look at him. 

"Not good enough, Querido. Look at me while you say it." Quackity smirked, Dream's bottom lip quivered before sighing "Sorry, Sir..." Quackity was pleased this time "Good." He then threw Dream onto the ground, the blonde yelped his pendant cracking without his knowledge.

(Basically, kind of half of this scene is literally just dream abuse, not really relevant to the plot so just skip this part  unless u wanna see dream suffer (aight bro-) then keep reading)

Quackity stepped on his back before he could get up "So Dream, which one do you want? Shears or Pliers?"

Dream didn't respond since he knew his choice didn't matter and Quackit would just pick the most painful one (ur god damn right)

Quackity was irritated by the silence and stepped onto his back harder "I'm letting you choose Dream, Shears, or Pliers?" Quackity rose his voice making Dream flinch "Shears..?" Dream whimpered clenching his fists onto the obsidian.

He looked behind him and he knew Quackity was disappointed by his choice just by the look on his face.

"Hm, Quite disappointing. Thought I'd have more fun." Quackity sighed putting his hand on his pocket, He then flipped Dream over like a pancake, him now facing Quackity, he grabbed his wrist and pulled out the pliers.

Dream whined trying to move away from Quackity but he was weakened by his last torture sessions and can barely run "Now this won't hurt a bit, actually..." He then aligned the pliers to Dream's finger.

"It'd hurt Alot." Quackity then pressed the pliers, it crushing Dream's finger. The blonde let out a scream of agony, tears welled in his eyes. Quackity pressed harder wanting to make this as painful as possible.

"No no no no no! Please stop!" Dream wailed begging for Quackity to stop but it was pointless, he never listened to him so why would he listen now?

As a last resort, Dream used his other hand and punched Quackity right in the eye, "Agh!" Quackity scowled holding his eye as Dream ran to the corner, the pliers still clinging to his finger.

While Quackity was distracted, Dream managed to take off the pliers. "Dream, you little shit! Come out!" Quackity yelled across the cell.

Quackity then found Dream huddled in the corner "No! Wait!" Dream wailed turning away but that didn't stop him. Quackity beat him up, he felt everything... Every punch, every kick, it was painful...

It finally ended, Dream was curled up, laying on the ground covered in bruises and scratches. He cried softly to himself, Quackity stood before him, blood. Dream's blood scattered on his fists.

"Hm, Now that was fun, was it? I had my fun and you had yours." Quackity kneeled down looking to Dream. "Now, I'll leave you alone. Cya tomorrow Dream~" Quackity called out as he was led out of the cell.