Chapter 7

(ITS DONNEEEE 👹👹👹👹😭😭😭😭

TW: Swearing?? Violence (a fuk ton) Arguments

Dream walked behind George, he was stuck in his mind for a few moments before looking back at George.

He noticed George looking at the pendant that'd be used for the ritual, instead of a mushroom it was a white sphere with a smile inked onto it.

George showed no emotion looking at the pendant, its like he lost all care, Dream didn't notice the expression.

After a while Dream decided to talk "George..?"

George lifted his head and looked to Dream

"Am I gonna be okay?" He nervously asked. (no)

George just stared before turning back and speaking "It depends on how you control that panda, now c'mon."

Dream blinked, a little bothered about the response but he followed the brunette anyways.

---------------------------------------------------

It's now the night of May 15th

Dream was wearing a Red Robe, he sighed. This was gonna happen and he cant do anything about it...

He was by the table, the others preparing their things for the ritual. Nobody was talking, no one was planning to talk.

Slimecicle looked around confused by the silent, he tried cracking up jokes to lighten up the mood but no one was having it.

Dream chuckled at a few of them but everyone was just stone-faced so he just continued to be silent.

He noticed George at the side with his red cape, he seemed to be holding a staff and the pendant.

He placed the pendant on the hole of the staff, he looked at it and just sighed and walked back to the table and sat down, joining the silence.

After the dinner, everyone stood up and walked through the path where the ritual with be held.

Dream stayed behind and just looked up at the moon, was he really gonna do this? Like Quackity said, this is like ripping a huge part of him.

He jolted up as he heard footsteps, he looked back. Quackity was there looking at him with a frown.

Dream just stared before turning back.

Quackity walked up to Dream, he winced leaning away from Quackity but Q just laid his hand on Dream's shoulder

After a few silent moments, Dream slowly opened one eye and the other before looking at Quackity

'' Look Dream, I'm sorry I pushed you. '' Quackity sighed looking down at Dream

Dream just stayed silent looking at random ways, blinking repeatedly trying not to cry.

'' Hey hey, It's okay. '' Quackity perked up placing his hand at Dream's cheek

Dream pushed Quackity away and turned ''I'm okay... Everything is fine.'' Dream huffed crossing his arms.

Quackity held his breath before sighing '' I'm sorry, Dream. You don't have to keep the panda, I'll love you no matter what. ''

He then gave Dream a hug, Dream stayed silent for a few seconds before he squinted his eyes and hugged Quackity back.

Quackity smiled to himself, finally he can have and enjoy these moments.

''I love you Q...'' Dream whispered ''I love you more..'' Quackity chuckled holding Dream's head by his cheek and kissing him gently at the forehead