Chapter 3

Tw: none I think

It was a normal day in Las Nevadas, Dream was outside wearing some of Quackity's clothes. Quackity was of course watching over him as Sam asked him to.

Dream sighed, he did like his freedom but he didn't want his moves to be watched 24/7.

Foolish then walked up to Quackity "Quackity?" He'd ask, The ravenette turned to him "Yeah?"

Dream then saw this as a chance to sneak off, to be alone, and have some me time. He then poofed into his Panda form and snuck off making sure his steps were as light as a feather.

Once he got far from Quackity's sight he ran off to a nearby forest. He wasn't gonna take long, he'll go back before Quackity notices he's gone.

He sprang on the grass, it felt a little weird since all he was stepping on for the past 2 days we're sand. He took a walk around the forest relaxing, he then unexpectedly poofed back to normal, but he didn't mind, all the fur was itchy anyways.

Dream took some turns not realizing he was getting farther from Las Nevadas and was at the risk of getting lost.

Dream rocked his head left and right basically listening to the sounds around him, He then ran into a familiar face...

                                                                  -------------------------------

"Mom?"

Dream and Puffy locked eyes, and the two were silent.

"Duckling..?" Puffy muttered "How are you out of Pandora's Vault?" Dream opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out

"I... About that... Y'know the pendant that traps the panda spirit?" Dream said nervously, Puffy's ears lowered knowing what this meant "Yes?"

"It broke and I have to stay in Las Nevadas until the next Red Moon..." Dream scratched his hair, Puffy stayed silent a hint of worry in her face.

Dream took a while to open his mouth and speak "Mom, you said it'll be banished for good. Did you lie?" Dream frowned.

Puffy shook her head "The panda spirit would only be banished as long as the pendant is still intact, but now that it's broken, it'll come back."

Puffy held Dream by his hand "It'll be okay, I'm pretty sure the next Red Moon won't be far, and things will go back to normal." She reassured, Dream started to calm down taking deep breaths.

"I'm here..." Puffy cooed

              --------------------------

"Alright, bye Foolish." Quackity waved to Foolish as he was walking off and waved back.

Quackity turned back expecting to see Dream but he was nowhere to be found "Huh!? Did he sneak out??"

Quackity dashed around the place where he thought Dream could be but he found no trace of him.

He panicked, Sam's gonna kick his ass. And then he thought of the forest Dream was nearby "Ah! He could be in that damn forest." He grumbled sprinting to the forest.

"Dream!? Where are you??" He then saw large paw prints on the ground, these were probably Dream's so he followed them.

He then saw two people from a distance and sprinted towards them despite the trees in his way.

"Dream!!!" He sprung out of the bushes, Dream flinched and looked at Quackity

"Dream, why the hell did you sneak out!-" Quackity walked to Dream and noticed Puffy.