#7:New Character

"So, What's your way to not get me impaled. ", I asked Hendrick.

" Well, for starters, I was thinking... To let you not get in the fight. If that fails as the book corrects itself, how about getting a main character in the scene. ", Hendrick said.

" I get the first one, but what do you mean by, 'get a main in scene'? ", I asked.

" The loyal commander, and comrade-in-arms of Ian and who is a justice, Lucas Sebastian. ", Hendrick said with a huge smile.

" Lucas Sebastian? that's quite a mouthful. Hmm. So the guy who was killed in chapter 9 is going to be my guardian angel now? ", I asked.

" You know it? hehe... ",

" It was a bit iconic death so... it was innovative too, he was killed by the mistake of a fellow soldier's accidental shot by a crossbow. ", I said.

Lucas's death was by far the most pitiful one in the novel. All girls wished to save him, they flooded the comments section with hearts and crying emojis and capital T's.

" So, how is he going to come here? By walk or a carriage? ", I asked sarcastically.

" No.. you will meet at knight selection. " , he said.

"well, leave it. I always wonder, how you are able to come in like this, to a heavily guarded area. Like are there no guards? ", I asked.

" Hmm.. You're curious huh, I would love to tell you, but my dear, Curiosity killed the cat. So it's better you don't try to know. ", he said striking a pose near the mirror.

" Let me guess, you used your phone and freezing time is kind of like you author cheat card?. ", I said

" How did you.. ? ", he stared at me, his gaze similar to that of a child that has been deprived of his lolipop.

" Well, time freezing is what would explain the water floating over there. ", I said.

He immediately looked and saw, my glass of water was midair about to spill the water down.

" Hmm, Are you sure you were a doctor, you kind of think like a detective. ", He said, taking a picture of the water midair with his phone.

" Yea yea, what was your occupation anyway? Author only or..? ", I asked.

" I was a master.... ", he said.

" Oh.. a teacher. ", I said

" How did you know..? ", he stared again with disbelief.

" Your phone shows a wallpaper of a huge group of kids, and I am sure you had no girl, so.. not yours. So.. probably your class or your students, but the uniform was a new styled one. so... "

"Huh... I should have really taken your help while writing the novel, it would have turned out awesome. "

"Yea, I know I am cool. ", I said.

" Well, I better get going, Remember, knight selection be the most polite Ian you ever know. ", He warned and went out.

**the door opened***

" Sorry to have been late. You wanted to converse with me, Miss? ", The head maid came and asked.

" I heard you were dealing with assassination attempts on me, how did it go? ", I asked.

" It was done, I disposed of the ones responsible, though I feel, it is a very deep scheme, I will take care and be more careful. " , She said.

"No, I meant if you were alright... Imelda?, " I said, the name came out of my mouth easily.