chapter eight

A/N
i cannot actually write good plot so most stuff is part of the social media/texting aspect lmao- actually writing chapters are kinda not my favorite to write bc writing is hard anyways yeah 😌

-

Minho watched as the waiting screen switched over to the three boys. "Hey chat!!" CB97 said. spearb waved and j.one- Jisung - smiled.

"Hi everyone!" The youngest of the three waved, fixing his hat.

Minho felt himself start to smile. "Cute." He muttered before typing in the chat.

j.one had always had this effect on Minho. He was just so cute.

'Hi boys!' he hit send and after a moment Jisung smiled. "Hi, Lino." He waved at the camera. Minho smiled too, his heart fluttered and his face heated up.

'You look good, babe.' He typed and again after a moment Jisung smiled, laughing a bit. His face went pink.

"Thank you, Lino. You always know how to make me blush. CB97 raised an eyebrow. "Just a fan." He waved CB off.

"They like to compliment me a lot on streams." Minho smiled and put in a dono for ten bucks. 'That's right baby<3' was the added message.

The dono reader read it out and Jisung laughed. "Stop-" He whined.

"Thank you for the dono, Lino. You're so sweet, but I gotta let the other boys talk." Satisfied with himself, Minho responded 'Okayyy<3' then sat back to watch the stream.

He noticed Felix's username pop up in the comments a few times.

One notable comment of his being 'naurr spearb looks good as always😍'.

Jisung read that one causing Spearb to playfully pout, then laugh. "You guys are weird," He smiled. "But thank you."

Minho let out a sigh as he listened to the boys go back and forth talking to each other then to the chat. "j.one fanclub who's in?" CB read. "Me!" Spearb raised his hand. "Same here!" CB smiled, causing Jisung to laugh, he hid his face in his hands.

"You guys are so sweet." He looked up smiling.

Butterflies. His smile was everything.

"'CB please sing us a song' with a little surprised face." Spearb read.

"Ahh I dunno. I'm not warmed up." He laughed. "Ohhh come on." Jisung pouted.

"He's adorable, oh my god." Minho muttered, typing something. "Mmm..."

CB looked at the chat. "Oh it's Lino again. 'j.one is so cute when he pouts.'" He read, trying to get the conversation off of his voice.

Jisung lips curled up into a smile. "Thank you." He muttered. Success!

Minho's phone buzzed and he looked away from the computer and down at his messages.

It was from Felix. 'Flirt 100' Minho laughed loudly. 'fr-' he replied and opened his Instagram, posting a picture of his computer on his story, then one on Twitter. Gotta keep up on that fan account grind.

He put his phone down and continued watching the stream.

They talked for another hour, shouting random things at each other and reading donos.

Then spearb yawned. "Guys I am so tired."

Jisung nodded. "Yeah. Same here."

CB smiled, nodding. "I think we're gonna head off for the night, you guys. Thank you for tuning in and we'll see you soon!" CB smiled.

"Bye guys!" Jisung said.

"Bye." Spearb waved.

The chat flooded with 'Bye guys!'

Minho quickly typed. 'Bye! Had a lot of fun! Can't wait for next time<3'

They waved for another second before the stream shut off.

Minho smiled. He sighed, shutting his computer and plugging it in before heading to his bedroom to get some rest and to probably think about Jisung for a little while longer.