chapter twenty-five

Friday rolled around sooner than expected and Minho was dreading going out again.

He's spent two weeks curled up in his bed watching shitty American romantic comedy movies. It was definitely starting to take a toll on him.

There was a loud knock on the door and Minho stood up, slowly walking to the door and opening it.

Felix stood there, smiling brightly, Hyunjin at his side.

"Minnie!! I missed you!" The Aussie boy's eyes lit up for a moment as he opened his arms for a hug.

Minho, knowing he'd get pestered until he hugged him, pulled Felix into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, Lix."

"I already forgave you," Felix chuckled, patting his back. "Like seriously, Min. Unless there's some horrendous thing you're not telling me, it's all okay."

Minho laughed a bit, "I can assure you, there's not," He pulled from the hug, pressing a kiss to the younger's forehead in an almost brotherly way.

Felix nodded, "Good."

Minho nodded as well, turning to look at Hyunjin, who wore a slightly annoyed look on his face.

"You good? Your face looks sour." Minho commented, reaching to poke his cheek only to be swatted away by the taller of the two.

"I'm fine-" He said, pushing Minho's hand away, "Well as fine as you can be after being a passenger in a car driven by Yongbok," He nudged the boy's shoulder.

"Oh shush. It wasn't that bad,"

"True. You've done worse."

"Okay. Okay. I don't have all night, let's go get Seungmin and go wherever we're going." Minho bit his lip, he really did miss these two.

Felix nodded, quickly grabbing Minho's hand and pulling him out of the apartment and out to the car.

Hyunjin laughed a bit, following, but not before locking the apartment door.

Felix sat down in the driver's seat only to be questioned by Minho, "I dunno if you should be driving-"

"Oh please, I got this. And besides, only I know the address of our destination."

Minho rolled his eyes, playfully. "Don't crash."

"I won't!"

Minho settled in the passenger seat, leaving the backseat to Hyunjin and eventually Seungmin.

Once they were all settled, Felix pulled out of the apartment parking lot and began driving towards Seungmin's house.

Minho reached to turn on some music, connecting his phone to the bluetooth and turning on a song they all enjoyed.

"Wait, oh my god Turn it up," Hyunjin leans forward, tapping on Minho's shoulder. The older laughed, turning up the music slightly.

Felix scoffs, "You call that turning it up?" He rolled down the windows, turning the music up to near the maximum volume.

The three boys laughed as they jammed out to the overly loud music.

Soon they pulled into Seungmin's driveway, the boy exiting the house quickly.

He got into the backseat, sighing heavily at the loud music.

"Hey Seungmin!" Felix yelled, barely audible over the speakers.

Seungmin just nodded, giving him a smile and a thumbs up.

Minho reached up to turn the music down, making Felix pout.

"Hey, Seungmin." Minho said, softly.

"Hey. You over your little tantrum?"

"Oi." Minho laughed lightly. "Don't be rude,"

"My bad." He couldn't help but to crack a smile.

"Alrighty, let's get goin." Felix pulled out from the driveway, driving off in the direction of their destination.

Minho hummed along to the music, watching the houses pass by. Slowly, he started to recognize the neighborhood they were driving into.

"Hey, Felix, where are we going?"

"Uhm. Somewhere." Felix bit his lip.

"Somewhere?" Minho raised an eyebrow. 

"Mm," Felix nodded, looking in the rear view mirror at Hyunjin, concern washed over his face.

Hyunjin shook his head, silently signaling to Felix that it would be okay.

They drove for another five minutes, no one said anything or sang along with the radio. In fact, the radio had been turned off a few minutes earlier when Minho started to realize where they were.

"Felix. I swear to god if you're taking me where I think you're taking me,"

Seungmin looked between the two, he nudged Hyunjin's shoulder.

"He knows."

"You think I don't see that?"

"What do we do?"

"I dunno."

Minho sighed, "I can hear you two, you know. You suck at whispering."

"Mhm-" Hyunjin nodded.

"So we're going there? I'm guessing he's there?"

"Yes. We're going. And yes, Jisung is there." Felix spoke up, gripping the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turned white.

"I'm also guessing this is part of a scheme to get us talking again, yeah?"

"Something like that." Felix muttered.

Hyunjin and Seungmin looked anxiously between the two.

Minho closed his eyes, drawing in a breath. "Whatever. I don't care. Don't expect much."

Felix bit his tongue, not wanting to start another argument. He just didn't see why this was such a big deal to Minho.

Felix nodded, "Alright."

He pulled into the driveway of the 3RACHA residence, parking the car.

"Lets get this over with." Minho grumbled, unbuckling his seatbelt.