chapter twenty-two

A/N
badly written and rushed but here it is.

Private DM
Jisung + minho

minho
ji, can we talk?

Jisung
yeah! ofc! anytime :)

minho
okay uhm. you haven't been streaming. and everyone's upset. and i kinda miss seeing you stream.

Jisung
oh. yeah- i guess i've been too caught up in us. lol

minho
oh- yeah no i get that :]
minho
we just wanna see you stream again :(

Jisung
yeah- i'll stream soon, min, dw

minho
good<3

-

[j.one is live on twitch]

The notification came across Minho's phone. He frowned. They were supposed to be going out to dinner tonight, their reservation was in about an hour. They'd been planning this for weeks. Maybe he forgot or something. Or maybe Chan was making them do a group live.

He clicked on the notification and saw Jisung sitting alone in his room, fixing the camera and beginning to talk to the stream. Minho's face fell and he bit his lip, tossing his phone down in frustration only to pick it back up after a moment, clicking out of the live and texting Hyunjin and Felix.

danceracha 😟
hyunjin + felix + minho
3 active right now

minho
is anyone free?

felix
yeah, what's up??

hyunjin
i'm always free. what happened?

minho
you know how ji and i have been planning the dinner thing for a while?

hyunjin
yeah. how's it going?

felix
oh my god i forgot that was tonight- he's live rn- holy shit-

minho
yeah. i mean i can't blame him. i'm the one who told him to stream.

hyunjin
he should've remembered that. you two have been going on about it for forever.

minho
yeah but he needed to stream. so i don't blame him. i mean it's my fault he hasn't been streaming. i told him to take a break. so like why should i get upset when he does?

felix
bc you planned something. it was a mutual planning. he can't just say 'nah' and ignore it.

hyunjin
yep.

minho
you're not wrong but idk. i'm just in the way. i'm gonna talk to him when the stream's over.

hyunjin
good.

felix
as you should- talk some sense into him!

minho
not gonna do that but alright. talk to you guys later.

-

Minho set his phone down and walked to the kitchen to make himself something to eat.

After another hour or so, Jisung had turned off his stream and Minho wasted no time calling him.

"Hey, Min! What's up? I didn't see you in the chat, everything okay?"