chapter nineteen

A/N
bit of a longer one today- enjoy tho :]
i actually proofread this one 😟
i prolly missed way too many spelling mistakes tho so- anyways onto the chapter!!!

-

Private DM

(felix + changbin)

changbin
pulling up to ur house rn

felix
wait what- oh shit i still have do my hair minho was distracting me-

changbin
that's alright, felix- i can wait outside

felix
nono! you can come in. just be aware, hyunjin and minho are still here and they're very loud.

changbin
sounds good.

-

Changbin parked his car and got out, walking up the stairs into Felix's apartment building.

He looked at his texts, making sure he had the right one. '1B' the text matched the building and he knocked on the door lightly.

There was loud yelling from inside, he picked up Felix's voice immediately.

"Let me get it!" A voice shouted, presumably Hyunjin, as Changbin didn't recognize it.

"No! I got it-" There was Minho.

"He's my date let me get the door." Felix. Changbin smiled, he loved the other's voice so much.

Suddenly the door opened and he was greeted by Felix in the middle with Hyunjin and Minho on either side of him.

"Oh my god." Hyunjin mumbled. "You're shorter than I realized-" His eyes widened and Felix hit his arm.

"Yah! Be nice, would ya?" Minho frowned. Hyunjin rolled his eyes, walking off with his phone in hand, probably texting Jeongin.

Felix and Changbin just kinda stood there looking at each other for a few minutes.

"Aren't you gonna invite him in, Lix?" Minho poked the younger's arm. "Ah! Yeah! Sorry, come in," He said, quickly moving out of the way. Changbin nodded a thank you, walking into the apartment.

"Cozy," he mumbled. Inside was nice and cozy.

"Sorry for the mess-" Hyunjin shouted. "Lix didn't clean."

Felix's ears turned red. "I would've if you weren't here pestering me." He frowned.

"It's nice, Felix." Changbin smiled, "And in my opinion, there's no mess."

Minho cut in, "Well, except for Hyunjin. But he's always a mess," Hyunjin shouted from the bathroom, "I can hear you, ya know!" Minho laughed, "Good!" He shouted back.

Felix exhaled. "I'll be back, just need to finish this mess," He gestured to his hair and Changbin nodded, "Take your time, Lix." Felix smiled, "Make yourself at home, god knows these two do."

He laughed a bit before walking off to the bathroom, talking with Hyunjin about what to do with his hair.

Minho just looked at Changbin. "Uhm- Hi?" He said, awkwardly. "Hey-" Minho said, watching him, observing.