interviews

"hello, my name is leo alderidge, i'm 29 years old and i'm from london

"hello, my name is leo alderidge, i'm 29 years old and i'm from london. i'm a former professional football player but now my focus is on real estate as well as social media."

"i'm here on love island to find someone to marry. someone to have kids with. someone to cook breakfast for every single morning, someone to grow old with."

"i have been single for roughly 4 years now. i have gone on dates during those four years but i didn't really get that spark, which sucks because they were nice girls but sometimes it just isn't meant to be."

"i would describe myself as an adventurous, funny, romantic guy. when i'm into someone, that's who i'm about. my sole attention and priority are them. i give them my absolute all."

"i don't think i'm afraid to step on anyone's toes really but we'll just have to wait and see how that goes right?"

"i don't think i necessarily have a type at all, i usually go off their personalities. definitely has to be family-oriented, have a humor, be up to trying new things so if that counts as a type, then i guess i do have a type. if they're into football, that's a huge bonus but if they aren't, it's all good. i'll be there at the end of the day to teach them a thing or two of it."

"hello, my name is amelia grey, i am 25 years old and i'm from birmingham

"hello, my name is amelia grey, i am 25 years old and i'm from birmingham. i'm a model and i am also a social media influencer."

"i'm here on love island to find love. i want to come out of this with a boyfriend and hopefully this ends up leading to me in a white dress and my boyfriend in a suit."

"my last relationship was 3 years ago. a day before we broke up, i found out that i was pregnant and at first he was super excited about it but the next day, i woke up to nothing. he had taken all his clothes, all his belongings, every little trace of himself with him and left me on my own. the moment my little boy timothy entered this world, he immediately became my whole world. i absolutely love him. he's the sweetest little boy ever. he's almost 3 years old and it upsets me that i will be missing his 3rd birthday but i will try my best to celebrate it in here and the moment i am back with him, i will be throwing him another party myself."

"i would describe myself as an energetic, funny, honest, loyal and very clumsy person. i'm always bumping into something or tripping from absolutely nothing. it's actually very crazy how often i'm bumping or tripping over things. i'm surprised i don't have the world record for that!"

"i tend to go more for personality than looks, although looks are always a bonus. as long as the person i'm involving myself with is accepting of myself and my son, i think we'll be okay. honesty and communication is key. i feel like deep conversations are a must at times too. deep conversations sometimes end up being the best conversations because you end up finding a lot about who someone is and so much more."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and here we have love island 2022!

oliver stark will be playing leo alderidge

kelsey merritt will be playing amelia grey

leo alderidge will be making his appearance in casa amor and as for amelia grey, she will be entering the villa with danica as a bombshell. i know the distance between the moment danica entered the villa to when casa amor started took a bit so i think i will be speeding up the process just a little bit, just for the sake of the book! there is going to be some differences between this book and the show itself but i will try my best to include some challenges and what not, that has happened in the show!

i was stuck between oliver stark or joseph quinn as a face claim for my oc male! i ultimately ended up picking oliver stark because i absolutely love him and i envisioned him just a little bit more than joseph. but of course, you guys can imagine my oc male as anyone that you guys want!

i hope you guys enjoy this book!!!!