make ups

the rest of the day for the islanders, up until night time, consisted of either getting to know adam or everyone doing their own thing.

leo and amelia have yet to talk, as leo has been avoiding the girl as best as he possibly could. he hated avoiding her because that was the opposite of what he wanted to do but he can't shake off the feeling of amelia possibly leaving him.

amelia was up in the changing room, working on the finishing touches of her outfit and make up

amelia was up in the changing room, working on the finishing touches of her outfit and make up. she decided on a simple white mini dress with flared sleeves, which she paired with some white heels and a small gold necklace. she kept her hair straight, as she didn't want to do too much and just keep it simple tonight.

she joined the girls, who began making their way downstairs and towards the kitchen. they all did a toast as they let the night begin. the group dispersed into small little groups and talked amongst each other, everyone a little on the edge of their seats, anticipating the next move of the new arrival.

amelia was sipping on her champagne when she spotted leo heading towards the kitchen. she excused herself from the group she was with, which was ekin-su, indiyah, gemma and tasha, and headed towards the kitchen as well. she set her champagne cup on the counter and made her way towards him, who had his back towards her, due to him fixing up a fruit bowl for himself. she wrapped her arms around his torso, placing her head against his shoulder.

leo was slightly caught off guard but was immediately soothed as he realized who it was. he sighed and stopped what he was doing, turning around, placing his arms around the girls waist and looking down at her. he used one of his hands to push some of her hair behind her ear, caressing her cheek after.

"i've missed you today," she frowned, as she looked up at the boy, "we hardly talked. felt like you were avoiding me."

he was filled with immediate guilt, as he brought her closer to him, placing a kiss on the top of her head, "i'm sorry. i really am. i didn't mean to avoid you. i was just, i don't know. i'm really sorry."

"can we have a little talk then?"

"yeah, up at the terrace or what?"

"yeah," she nodded, "gives us a little bit of privacy."

the girl held her hand out for him to grab, to which he immediately did. the two interlocked hands and began making their way back inside the villa and up the stairs to the terrace.

the two took a seat on one of the couches, with amelia sitting in the corner and leo sitting right next to her.

"i guess i should start off first then huh?" he let out a nervous chuckle, as he looked down at his hands, "i just want to say that i'm sorry. i didn't mean to make you feel like i was avoiding you. i mean i was but it was just me being stupid. when we all left the villa and went to basically have a boys day, it was such a relaxing time and as much as i was having fun, i just wanted to come back to you. i was buzzing to come back to you so when we all came back and i saw you with adam, standing next to each other on the couch, away from everyone else, i just, got into my head. all these thoughts began to form into my head. like 'is he her type' 'does she like him more than she does me?' type of thoughts. it's still early days between the two of us, i know, but i just couldn't help but to get a tiny bit jealous and slightly upset and i shouldn't have because you have the right to get to know him as well but i just, i don't know, i'm sorry."