casa amor

when amelia made her surprise appearance at the "sex sea" challenge, she was greeted with shock. the islanders had not expected to see their newest arrival at a challenge. once they all had gotten back to the villa, they were all excited to meet and get to know the new arrival.

over the past several days, amelia has had no luck in finding that special connection. the day after she arrived, she had to pick an islander to couple up with. she went with her gut and chose jacques. she quickly learned that there was nothing more than a friendship/sibling type of love between the two. besides, jacques was head over heels with paige to really give the girl a shot.

she had formed close friendships with everyone, especially with ekin-su, tasha, and indiyah as well as jacques and andrew. she participated in the heart rate challenge, where some drama had unfolded due to whose heart she had raised but thankfully, they quickly solved that issue. she was even involved in a dumping, where she was ultimately saved due to the boys picking antigoni.

-----------------

like any other night, the girls were getting ready

like any other night, the girls were getting ready. amelia had settled on black dress pants, which she paired with a black one shoulder crop top. she had slightly curled her hair and applied some makeup. amelia was applying her mascara on when one of the phones went off, indicating that someone had received a text message.

"girls," indiyah read, "it's time to get the drinks flowing as you're off for a girls night out. #cocktailhour #shakenandstirred."

all the girls screamed out in excitement as they all stopped doing what they were doing previously and started celebrating. after a few moments, jacques appeared, giving indiyah and amelia a small scare.

"i'm the new bombshell!" jacques said, making his presence known.

"jacques, what the hell. you almost made me mess up on my mascara."

"good." he laughed, ruffling with amelia's hair in the process, as he went around, receiving a groan from amelia.

indiyah had read the text to jacques, who then went down to tell the boys why the girls were screaming just a few moments ago. all the girls finished getting ready and headed down, not before going to say their goodbyes to the boys.

they all met in front of the door and they all ran out the door, excited to finally have a girls night-out without the boys.

-----------

the group was split into two cars, with three girls in each. they all got out the cars and once they did, the realized they had arrived to the casa amor villa.

they all headed inside and went to started to explore the casa amor villa, before spotting some cocktails at the firepit.

"let's do a cheers, girls. everyone grab your drinks. i've never done one, so i'll take one for the team," paige stated as everyone grabbed their drinks, holding them up, "girls, it's gonna be the best girls' holiday ever. we're gonna have best chats, best time, and only positive energy, please."