i love you's

the islanders just got done playing a game of suck and blow and even in just a simple game that you're meant to have fun in, there's bound to be some type of drama. at the end of the day, there's always some type of truth behind everything.

leo and amelia strayed away from all the islanders and went to a little corner area where they were a bit hidden but not that hidden but to where they could also see the rest of the islanders.

the two were enjoying a pleasant conversation when they saw an upset andrew walk towards the group of islanders that were back at the firepit. they both looked at each other and then looked back at the scene that began to unfold in front of them.

"you do realise we can hear everything, right?"

"why are you getting mad? we'd say the exact same thing as what we've been saying."

"nah cause you boys, apparently, you'd say everything to my face.."

"yeah, we would and if you've heard it, i'll tell you now, there's more brutal stuff she could have got and didn't get."

"both of you said, we'll say it straight to your face straight up before and everything.."

"i've never once said that. i feel like you're getting used.."

"man we would say it..."

"maybe you haven't said it to my face."

"but we would say it to your face."

"i'll tell it to tasha. if you want to bring her over here, i'll tell it to her."

"you two are meant to be my mates in here."

"i chose ekin-su-"

"so what, you would have gone to tasha?"

"mm-it was 50-50."

"yeah?"

"but it's not like i've never said this to you."

"oh i'm not even having you getting defensive cause you're boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever..."

"whatever, i'm not bothered. not bothered. whatever."

andrew grew even more annoyed with both dami and luca and figured it was best to leave before things escalated to bigger things. he was slightly fuming as he walked away from the group and headed inside the villa, with tasha following.

"everything alright tash?" amelia asked as she leaned off leo's chest, to look at the girl properly.

"yeah im fine. but you know, people are suppose to be your mates but aren't really your mates."

amelia hummed as she decided against following tasha, wanting to give her and andrew some space to figure out their things. she went back to her original position, snuggling up to leo once more.

"you know what sounds so good right about now?"

"what?"

"some sushi."

"that actually does sound pretty good right now."

"i can't wait till we leave," she sighed, "i'm definitely showing no mercy and ordering all the sushi i could when we go back home."

"you're gonna share right?"

"i'll think about it."

the pair chuckled in unison as they went back to minding their own business and created more conversation between the two, never running out of things to talk about.

eventually all the islanders decided to call it a night and headed back inside the villa, all getting ready to go to bed.
••••••••

amelia was with indiyah, summer, ekin-su and gemma the following day in the outside day bed when all of a sudden, indiyahs phone went off.