HOW DO YOU GET LOST IN A CONVENIENCE STORE?!?

The title probably doesn't make sense rn but soon you'll understand.

(third person pov):
They were walking to the store to find cat food and cat bowls, everything was going fine until they walked in. There was a blonde haired dude minded his own business but he wasn't the problem it was the huge dog that was staring at the cats. They weren't exactly threatened tho Mikey wasn't paying attention trying to think of a plan to get Y/n to buy him doriyaki, Izana was talking with Kakucho, Baji didn't even realize the dog was staring at them with a deadly glare and then there's Taiju. Taiju was staring right back and because of that the dog thought he wanted to start war, the dog let them pass but had something else planned.

They were walking in the aisle searching for cat food but Y/n didn't really know what to buy so she let the cats out to look at the different types of cat food and choose. After she put them all down they decided to do what they were tasked and went to read the different cat foods except Baji he was smelling them since he apparently can't read and Izana and Kakucho were just in the bag they didn't mind what they eat they weren't very picky. Y/n was just watching the three while Izana and  Kakucho still with her making sure they don't get lost. She heard a whimper and shrugged it off thinking the owner of whatever animal was taking care of it. But then she heard it again and again. "Uh guys im gonna go check something i'll be back" she says to them thinking they'll magically speak and say okay but all she got was a "meow" from Mikey she didn't care though she took it as a 'okay' and left to check out whatever was making that sound with Izana and Kakucho still in the bag with her.

She was following the whimpers until she saw a toy dog on the floor 'oh' she thought 'who just leaves a toy on the floor' Kakucho thinks to himself while Izana's just sitting there unbothered. She was going back to the aisle she was at before with her cats but they were gone she started looking around like a madman until she gave up. She searched everywhere so instead she decided to sit near the cashier one the bench and wait for them.

Your probably wondering what happened to the cats so here.

(The 'demon' dogs 👹 pov): (this is the dog that was staring at taiju and the other kittys)

I looked at the door of the shop when i heard the doors open. I saw a woman but she had the cats in her bag so i just stared at them while my owner was checking his stuff out. The other four didn't seem to realize i was staring and it just pissed me off more. I stared again but this time the big blue and yellow cat stared back at me. 'This is war.' I declared in my mind. So I followed them to the aisle they were going and they were checking the cat food while their owner just watched them. I couldn't attack while she was still their so i went to one of those kid toys were they have to try to heal the dog with a medical kit. (idk if these actually exist i'm just doing it for the book) and i pushed on the injured leg with my paw and it whimpered so i kept on doing it until i heard the owner talk to the cats so i ran off quickly. And went to the other cats while she was distracted.

I was looking for the big one that was staring at me until i finally found him at the back and growled. "Hey there." I said to them. They all looked at me while the big one just stared at me looking pissed and i took greta offence to that. "YOU TRYNA START SOMETHING BRAH??!" I yelled at him not being able to keep my anger in. He looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't and i had enough. So i chased him and his two friends around the store.

(Mikey's pov):
We were still looking at the food while Izana, Kakucho & Y/n left. Well it was actually just Baji and Taiju i was still think about ways to get Y/n to buy me some Doriyaki and maybe even some Tayaki as well until this big dog came. And said something to Taiju so i didn't pay attention until he started to FUCKING CHASE US. IT WAS SO SCARY AND HE WAS SO CLOSE TOO!! We were running in random directions trying to get away since he got a bit too close to us but we were staying together too because we didn't want to get separated.