mikaykay

(A couple of hours later)

(Mikey's pov)

After crying for a while in the washroom i got up and left. I started thinking for a while and then realized how much of a stupid reason that was to start crying, i started to get embarrassed and then sad once more. All i want is Y/n's love and i mean i know she loves me she loves us all equally is what she always says but i dont care i still wanna be her favorite kitty. I wanna be the one that makes her day..

"OH MY GOSH THATS IT Y/N MUST BE TIRED OF ALWAYS HAVING TO MAKE BREAKFAST FOR ALL OF US SO ILL BE THE ONE TO DO IT FOR HER!" I jump up and say but then i remember it's still really early in the morning so all i do is hope nobody woke up and heard me scream. I decided to make eggs and bacon. 'This is gonna be easy its very simple' i mumble while getting a pan out, eggs and bacon.

I turned on the stove and put the pan on. I cracked an egg over the pan but then i remember you have to spray the pan and mix the eggs too. "SHIT-" i say as i quickly take the pan and scrap the egg off. "Well attempt number one was definitely a fail. Maybe i should start with bacon.." I mumble with my hand holding the tip of my chin i put my hand down to hold onto the stove completely forgetting the stove was on. "AIJOIWJFLDKANSKLD-" i had to cover my mouth cause i didnt wanna wake anyone up.

(3 minutes later)

(btw its still Mikey's pov)

"I cant do it." I say as im sitting on the kitchen floor banging my head repeatedly on the counter. "I give up." i say "Give up on what?" I heard someone say i turned to face them and it looks like Y/n just woke up. I immediately jump up with a smile on my face and go to hug her. "Good morning!" I say completely forgetting about everything that just happened. "Good morning Mikey. So what do you give up on??" She asks me curiously. "U-uhm well i was tryna make breakfast for everyone cause i thought you might be tired.." I say accidentally stuttering. "Awh thats so sweet we can make it together if you'd like" She says "YES YES YES YE-"

(A couple of hours later)

(Y/n's pov)

Everyone was eating peacfully and Mikey is really happy for some reason and everyone realized but just didnt mention it. I was walking but then tripped and fell face flat ruining the perfect moment but also making Kisaki laugh and smile but he quickly covered it up. "IS THAT A SMILE I SEE??" I said loudly pointing at Kisaki ignoring the fact that i just fell right on my face. Kisaki then turns and stares looking at me as if i just offended his entire religion. "No." He says bluntly before going back to eating and ignoring me. "Well damn" Kazutora says.

(Y/n went to work and came back home rn?)

(Third persons foot pic??)

Y/n came back from work a while ago and everyone was extremally bored. Takemichi suggested going to the park but Baji didnt wanna go and had another option. So basically everyone had different things they wanted to do for example Yuzuha said she wanted to get a little hair cut but nobody wanted to go with her, Inui said he wanted to go shopping to buy new heels and Koko agreed to be his wallet, Hinata didnt mind she just wanted to spend time with her bf and Y/n, Kazutora said he wanted to start a fight and Y/n immediately declined that one, then there was Shion and South who wanted to do karaoke and everyone else didnt really mind. So everyone ended up just sitting around until Mochi suddenly asked "Does anyone wanna play cards??"

And now here we are. Draken staring at Y/n telling her to hurry up and make a move while Y/n is sitting down staring intensly. "Bro Y/n we all love you but please hurry up its been 21 minutes" Baji said laying down bored out of his mind. It's been so long to the point Hanma got so impaitient he turned into a cat and is now stuck on the ceiling Kisaki is tryna help him down but bro really doesnt wanna go 😭. Anyway Y/n was just about to make a move until a toy car zoomed and ruined the whole game. Draken was done with everything and stared at the person who ruined the game and that so happened to be Takemichi.

"Uhm oopsies?" Takemichi says scared for his life.

(10 minutes ago)

"Vroom vroom" Takemichi says playing with a red car then bam a purple car came in and hit his car making him angry. "HEY WATCH WHERE YOURE GOING" Takemichi says to the purple car and the person with the purple car who is Chifuyu said "No i was here first loser" "NO YOU WERENT YOU BIG PIG LIAR NOW MOVE BEFORE I BONK YOUR CAR 😠😠" Takemichi said fed up with the purple car that interrupted his game. "UGH YOU WOULDNT DARE BLONDIE" Chifuyu said "YOURE BLOND TOO YOU BABOON" Takemichi says "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A BABOON-" Chifuyu said but was cutoff when Takemichi bumped his car away "HYAH!" Takemichi said. But it ran over the card game and Takemichi was just sitting there. Draken then looked at him and the only thing Takemichi said was "Uhm oopsies?"

Draken stands up and Ran is walking towards the corner and sits beside Kazutora who is eating popcorn. "Wazzup" Kazutora says Ran doesnt question it and just eats some popcorn aswell.

"IT WAS CHIFUYU" Takemichi yelled and pointed at him only to find Chifuyu running away to hide behind Baji "I dont know what you mean Takemichi i'm all the way over here🌚" "HUH??!" Takemichi yells and Draken walks towards him. "HELP-"

All i can say is that Takemichi's nose was broken and he will probably never play with a purple car again.

HIIII SORRY ABOUT THE EXTREMALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I TRIED TO END IT QUICK SO I CAN WRITE ANOTHER. I WANNA INCLUDE DRAKEN BUT I DONT KNOW HOW 😭😭

nvm i just got an idea 😈

WORD COUNT: 1,094

you love me, i love me we all love me😩😩