TAKASHI'S LITTLE SISTERS 🤩🤩

"ill bite your dick off if you dont shut up sir-"
-Mana 2022

(Y/n's pov):

I came back from work a while ago. It was pretty late and everyone was playing monopoly, South barged in a while ago coming back from who knows where i guess its just become a habit for him. I got up and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and right when i thought everything was going well i hear. "HAHAHAH YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE I JUST LANDED ON YOUR PROPERTY YOU IDIOT" I hear Mikey yell while laughing like a maniac. "You just told me you imbecile now pay up." Mitsuya says to who i'm assuming is Mikey i cant see them since i'm in the kitchen but i can hear them. I then hear Mikey say "Oh.." I laughed a bit then the door bell rang.

I went to the door and opened it to see a box and it said "takishi gorls..?" I slowly say trying to read the box. 'The writings a bit messy but that's alright..i've seen worse' I think to myself remembering Hanma and Shion's handwriting. "Their handwriting was shit.." I mumble while picking the box up and bringing it inside. "WHO'S AT THE DOOR??" I hear Draken yell and instead of answering i just walking into the living room and show them the box. "Idk its the takiyamishi gurls i guess" I say Mitsuya then stands up and reads the box before gasping a bit. I stare at him wondering why he was so shocked to see a box with messy handwriting that looks like it was writin by a child.

He opens the box and i see two cute little purple kittens and Mitsuya picks them both up gently and hugs them while i'm still standing there trying to figure out what the hell was happening. "Takishi..tAkishi...takiyamishi......TAKASHI!!" I yell out finally figuring out what was happening. Everyone turns to stare at me and i whisper a little sorry. "So Mitsuya your a father?? I guess you and Hakkai really did hit it off." Smiley says with his brother sitting beside him deadpanning. "Huh" Hakkai says looking towards them not hearing what he said very well and only hearing his name. Mitsuya's head turns at an alarming speed almost making me think his head was about to fall off before he went up to Smiley and smacked him. "No dumbass these are my siblings" Mitsuya says covering their little cat ears not wanting them to hear him swear.

(Luna's pov)

We were in the box waiting for anyone to open the door and we were then lifted. IM SO EXCITED TO FINALLY SEE MITSU AGAIN AFTER ALL THIS TIME!! I missed him so much and Mana really missed him too. She would cry when she remembers that Mitsu was gone and that they still had to wait a bit but now we're finally here. I hear someone struggling to read the box and i get a bit embarrassed since i'm the one who wrote it. It took a while but someone finally opened the box and it was Mitsu! He picked both me and Mana up and i heard someone say something about Mitsu and Hakkai before Mitsu covered our cat ears. We already knew how to turn back into humans but we prefer to stay as cats because we find it more comfortable. While he was covering our ears i looked around and saw Mitsu's friends but also a pretty woman! She's too pretty to be with these stupid gangsters.

(Mitsuya's pov)
I hugged them both as tight as i can. I've missed them both so much..i could barely sleep without wondering if they were alright. But now they're finally here. Now we can stick together forever nobody will separate us this time. I'm sure they'll love Y/n she's pretty, kind and caring i would be surprised if anybody didn't like her in fact. They must have been tired because they both fell asleep in my arms.

timeskip

(Third person's pov??)
Everyone was asleep except Kisaki he went to get a drink. He was walking to Y/n's room to possibly sleep with her but when he opened the door it made a really loud creaking noise making Kisaki wince quietly. Y/n started shifting in bed and eventually woke up. She saw Kisaki and dragged him down onto the bed snatching his glasses and placing it on the dresser before hugging him and immediately going back to sleep.

(Kisaki's pov)
I woke up and went to grab a quick drink. I was tired and it was pretty cold so i went to Y/n's room hoping to sleep with her. When i opened the door it made an unnecessarily loud creaking noise making me wince. I looked at Y/n to see her moving in bed a bit before she woke up. I was going to apologize for waking her up but then she pulled me down and took my glasses off and placed it on the dresser. She then hugged me close while mumbling something but i couldn't hear her i was too busy trying to calm down my racing heart. I was blushing like crazy i'm so glad its dark right now otherwise she would see my face and most likely take advantage of this moment..

timeskip in the morning

(Kisaki's pov)
I woke up cause i heard a noise..it sounded like a gasp so i got up and saw Mikey staring at me in shock. I'm still being hugged by Y/n so i cant do much but all i say is "Shut up leave us alone" before turning away pretending to sleep so he would leave me alone. And it seemed that worked since he walked out the room and closed the door i'm kind of surprised he didn't make such a big deal out of it but yay i guess.

(Mikey's pov)
I woke up and went to grab a glass of water and i saw a cup in the sink. I looked around and saw Kisaki gone. I was going to Y/n's room to ask if she's seen him and hopefully to cuddle as well but when i got there i saw something that made my heart drop. I saw Kisaki and Y/n cuddling i let out a gasp and Kisaki moved around and woke up. I was going to say something but he told me to shut up and went back to sleep.

I walked out and closed the door. I walked to the washroom, locked the door and sat down while hugging my knees close to my chest. "i-it's not a big deal but..i j-just dont get it why is it that she's always giving the others all her attention while i have to go up to her and practically beg..i have to jump on her and all of that but when it comes to the others she gives her attention to them no problem." i mumble and start crying. "its not fair.." i start crying harder to the point where i was sobbing and had to muffle it so nobody hears and wakes up.

yeah well the end

so like if you're dumb and you don't understand, basically mikey is all sad cause he has to make all the moves but that's not even the problem its cause while he has to make a scene to get her attention (which Y/n sometimes doesn't even realize) she's always giving her attention and affection to the others with no hesitation and he's jealous of that and he wants it aswell.

anyway the next chapter is going to be full of mikey 😻

i really like reading your guy's comments they're funny asf and i try to reply to as many i can. i hope you like this book and i swear ill try my best to upload faster i've just been really busy with school and istg my teacher doesn't give us a break we've had 7 tests already and 2 projects i'm gonna die anyway i hope you have a good day/night

also someone randomly vented to me (i don't even know who) but they were saying things like they're gonna kill themselves anyway don't do that if you die you never come back and you actually die like no breathing also my mom said no so yeah don't kys <3 -Soliyana/Author

WORD COUNT: 1,456

you love me, i love me we all love me

i will be updating the next chapter the 5th-6th of november 😼

someone please talk to me i am incredibly lonely we can play robloc and become friends i swear i'm nice

how is it i have 60 fucking friends on discord and nobody talks to me i mean i get it i'm boring and all but come on ☹️☹️