THE KITTY REVOLUTION!!!!

(Y/n's pov)

It was early in the morning and i went and got ready for work. I made breakfast for them and left it there so when they wake up they can eat i also put a note beside it saying i was at work so they didn't worry about me being gone.

(Senju's pov)

I woke up early because i heard the door open. I yawned while getting up and stretching and made my way to the living room. When i got there i saw a stack of pancakes and my eyes shined. "AJKNCKJDNCJAD I LOVE PANCAKES" I whispered yelled not wanting to wake the others up. I ate some pancakes..and some more..and some more until they were finished. I saw a little note that said 'Here's breakfast for everyone i'm at work btw stay safe!' I read it in my mind before realizing..the note said 'Here's breakfast for everyone' and i so happened to eat them all. I froze in place. "Eh whatever they'll survive" I said to myself while shrugging before going back to sleep pretending nothing even happened.

(Third person pov??)

Everyone woke up and just hung around in the living room some were watching tv, some were laughing at Hanma as he was wearing a hot pink wig with black sunglasses and blue high heels, some were playing uno and some were wrapped up in a blanket while eating doriyaki and watching on the tv and by some i mean one (guess who??🤭) "Man i'm hungry." Kazutora says while re-watching the recording of Hanma falling on his face for the 555th time. "So am i!" Mikey whines "Weren't you just snacking on some doriyaki??" Draken says genuinely confused on how he can still be hungry. "Yeah but still" Mikey says with a pout. "Doesn't Y/n usually leave us food when she goes out??" Kisaki says finding this all very suspicious.

Meanwhile a white (or is it pink??) haired girl is sweating bullets. Ran stands in front of the tv blocking Mikey's view. "Move it you anna ripoff go back to your sisters ice castle?!" Mikey yells at Ran angry cause this is his favorite part. (what do you think he's watching??🤔🤔) Ran gets offended and instead decides to turn off the tv making Mikey gasp. "*GASP* HOW COULD YOU" Mikey yells before getting up Draken sweat drops knowing about his dark impulses.

5 minutes later

Mikey was tied onto the couch and had a cloth covering his mouth muffling his curses. Ran silently thanks Draken for doing that knowing that that could have been the end of him. "Anyway i say we start a revolution!!" Ran yells out with his hand in the air. Rindou is sitting down at the table with his hand covering his face embarrassed that that (hot) thing is his so called brother. Everyone looks confused "What do you mean revolution?" Kakucho asks confused while Izana is smiling devilishly beside him silently agreeing on this 'revolution'. "I mean we go out and find Y/n and get food all together!" Ran says proudly with sparkles basically dancing around him.

Everyone except 4 people agree and they all left. Mikey calmed down but was still chained. The three people that stayed back were Kakucho because he knew that Y/n would be disappointed in him, Mitsuya because he thought it was stupid especially cause they don't even know where she works, Kazutora because he quote on quote 'is too lazy' to go but really they all know its cause he doesn't like going out in public without Y/n he just isn't comfortable with it and then there is Mikey. Who is there because he is still chained but if he's completely honest he wanted to go just to see Y/n he is kinda hungry but he just wanted to see Y/n.

(Y/n's pov)

I was walking back home early since my boss was kind enough to give me a break today and i was at the door. The place seemed a bit quiet..too quiet. I opened the door to see Mitsuya, Kazutora, Mikey and Kakucho playing Chess it was Kakucho vs Mitsuya and Mikey and Kazutora were watching with interest i must admit the game was very intense but i was wondering where the others were. The four finally realized i was there and Mikey ran up to me and hugged me tightly and of course i hugged him back. Kazutora, Kakucho and Mitsuya waved and i waved back. "Uhm were are the others??" I ask them confused "Oh those annoying, stupid, aggravating, troublesome, frustrating, dumb, bothersome, pesky, pestering, awful, unpleasant, displeasing, irksome, provoking, vexing, vexatious, insane, absurd, boneheaded, brain dead, air headed, birdbrained, insolent bitches went out looking for you." Kazutora says with exactly no shame at all. Kakucho, Mitsuya and I all sweat dropped while staring at him and Mikey was just standing there.