Tattooine

Tattooine- Anakin :

Freya could feel the importance of this planet when they landed on Tattooine

Freya could feel the importance of this planet when they landed on Tattooine. She worried for Padme, but also for what she sensed was coming.
Padme, Captain Panaka, and Freya ran towards Qui-Gon. The girls were both dressed in peasants clothing, the girls both standing quite a bit shorter than Qui-Gon.
"Wait!" Panaka called out. Qui-Gon stopped and Looked back at them.
"Her Highness commands you to take her handmaidens with you. She wishes for her to observe the local..." he was out of breath as he said his explanation but Qui-Gon had had enough of the queen's demands.
"No more commands from Her Highness today, Captain. This spaceport
is not going to be pleasant..." Qui-Gon said harshly and Freya scoffed under her breath.
"The Queen wishes it. She is curious about this planet." Panaka insisted. Padme looked at Freya who nodded at her.
"I've been trained in defense... I can take care of myself. So has Freya." She said. Captain Panaka sighed and pleaded, "Don't make me go back and tell her you refuse."
Qui-Gon looked between them frustrated and said, "I don't have time to argue. But this is not a good idea. Stay
close to me."
He gave them both a stern look which caused them to scoff and follow him.
They approach the town while the girls looked around in awe. They'd never seen such a place, but Freya noticed Padme's sweat. She could tell this heat bothered her.
"...moisture farms for the most part, but also a few indigenous
tribes and scavengers. The few spaceports like this one are havens for
those who do not wish to be found..." Qui-Gon had been explaining the planet to them, but Freya had all but ignored him.
"....like us." Padme finished for him. Freya glanced at Jar Jar who seemed to be in constant panic with each step.
R2 buzzed along with them, his beeping causing Freya to giggle at him.
"Dissen berry berry bad." Jar Jar said before he stepped in some sort of goo.
"Ooooh...icky...icky...goo." He said. Freya chuckled and shook her head.
They arrive to a plaza of junk dealers. The choices were overwhelming but Qui-Gon said, "We'll try one of the smaller dealers."
They headed for a little junk shop that had a huge pile of broken spaceships
stacked up behind it. Padme and Freya followed behind group as they entered the building.
They were suddenly greeted by a flying alien with wings. He was a deep blue color.
"Hi chuba da naga?" He asked in a foreign language, one which Freya didn't understand. (What do you want?)
"I need parts for a J-type 327 Nubian." Qui-Gon said. The man nodded and replied, "Ah yes, ah yes. Nubian. We have lots of that. What kinda junk?"
He started spouting off more in his language when Qui-Gon told him, "My droid here has a readout of what I need."
A small boy, looked to be about three years younger than Freya bounded into the room. The alien raised a hand to him making him flinch. Freya stepped forward only to be stopped by Padme.
Freya tuned their conversation out by staring at the younger boy. She saw his blue eyes and felt like she could see herself through them.
"Soooo, let me take- a thee out back. Ni you'll find what you need." The Aline told Qui-Gon making R2 follow him. Jar Jar stayed behind with Freya and Padme, and the boy.
Jar Jar picked up a gizmo, trying to figure
out its purpose. Qui-Gon took the part out of his hand and put it back.
"Don't touch anything." He ordered. Jar Jar glared at Qui-Gon And stuck out his tongue.
The boy sat on the counter, pretending to clean a part, while staring at the girls.
The one with the white hair was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen in his life. Freya caught onto his stare and she gave him an amused smile.
"Are you an angel?" He asked Freya. She glanced at him.
"What?" She asked. He continued his question.
"An angel. I've heard the deep space pilots talk about them. They
live on the Moons of Iego I thimk. They are the most beautiful creatures in
the universe. They are good and kind, and so pretty they make even the most
hardened spice pirate cry." He explained. Freya blushed and looked at Padme awkwardly.
"I've never heard of
angels." Freya told him.
"You must be one...maybe you just don't know it." Anakin said. Freya blushed again and walked closer to him.
"You're a funny little boy. How do you know so much?" She asked. Padme walked away to allow them time to communicate while watching over Jar Jar.
"Since I was very little, three, I think. My Mom and I were sold to
Gardulla the Hutt, but she lost us, betting on the Podraces, to Watto,
who's a lot better master than Gardulla, I think." She thought of what he said and then realized, "You're...a slave?"
Freya turned to look at Padme who looked disturbed. She knew how she felt of slavery, and to be so young, Freya felt pity for the boy.
"I am a person! My name is Anakin." He defended. Freya sighed sadly, not meaning to offend him.
"I'm sorry. I was once a slave as well." Freya felt Padme place her hand on her shoulder while she looked around, "This is a strange world to me."
Anakin stared at her with and odd look and smiled, "You are a strange girl to me."
Jar Jar had hit the top of a droid causing it stand up and move. He started panicking when Anakin yelled, "Hit the nose!"
Jar Jar hit the nose and they all laughed while Anakin turned to watch Freya run her hands through her long hair.
She was so beautiful to him. He was sure he'd never seen anyone as beautiful as her again.
Freya and Anakin had been lost in conversation, oblivious to Padme's failed attempts to contain Jar Jar.
"...wouldn't have lasted long if I weren't so good at fixing
things. I'm making my own droid..." he was telling Freya when Qui-Gon hurried into the shop seemingly angry.
"We're leaving." He said harshly. Freya sighed sadly and gave Anakin a loving look.
"I'm glad I met you, Anakin." She said. He added his last name, "Anakin Skywalker."
Freya held her hand out to him and said her full name as well, along with Padme's, "Freya Naberrie and this is my sister Padme Naberrie."
He watched them leave sadly. He was hoping she'd stay around for a while, and said after her, "I'm glad I met you too."
Freya smiled to herself and Padme noticed, making her blush.
The group moved into the market street, while Jar Jar followed behind them.
They walked by an outdoor cafe filled with a rough
gang of aliens, one of which was a spider looking alien. Jar Jar stopped for a moment in front of a stall selling dead frogs
hanging on a wire. He looked around to see if anyone was looking and stuck his tongue to the frog only to see that it was attached to a wire alerting the vendor.
"Hey, that will be seven truguts!!" He yelled. Jar Jar looked surprised and opened his mouth, letting the frog snap away. It snapped the line and landed in the spider looking creatures soup, splashing him. He got angry and grabbed Jar Jar while Freya looked at the scene in horror.