Anakin

It'd been a long time since Freya had been in Anakin's presence. They'd kept in touch through their force bond over the years. Freya had been trained as a bodyguard for Padme after she became a senator. But Freya was also next in line to serve if something happened to Padme. It was at the Queen's request.
They had landed on the landing platform in Coruscant. Padme had been working for well over a year on opposing the Military Creation Act in the senate and the vote was happening soon.
They'd already had several attempts to end Padme's life happen, but none succeeded. Freya had also become one of the best pilots in the galaxy, earning the name, Silver Streak.
The Senator's decoy ship landed on the platform as well, the hangar door opening. A girl had even been dressed as Freya, a white wig adorning her head as the group stepped out.
"We made it." Captain Typho said, looking between the two women,
"I guess I was wrong. There was no danger at all."
But as soon as he said the words, there was an explosion, the ship caught on fire and everyone thrown back from the blast.
Padme got up and ran to Cordé, while Freya checked the girl who'd been her decoy. She sighed when she felt no pulse.
"Cordé." Padme said sadly.
Freya walked closer to her sister and looked around to see if anyone was out of place there.
"Milady, I'm so sorry. I've failed you, Senator." Cordé coughed out. Freya closed her eyes and blinked away the tears.
"No." Padme assured her friend that she didn't fail.

"Milady, you're still in danger here." Typho urged Padme to get up. She was hesitant and looked around until she locked eyes with Freya.

"I shouldn't have come back." Padme said sadly. Freya sighed and walked closer to her.

"This vote is very important." Freya assured her. Padme felt herself calm as she stared at Freya's purple eyes. Over the years, Freya had become one with her force abilities, allowing them to bond her with Anakin. The bond caused her eyes to change, reminding Padme of the calmness Freya had always had.
"You did your duty.
Cordé did hers.
Now, come.
Senator Amidala, please." Typho begged. They ran away from the platform, and inside the building.

Padme had Freya change into a tight black outfit. It was a dress like top that had a skirt cut into three pieces on the front, with a cape on the back with the same design. Her pants were tight leggings along with tall boots. Her blaster was hidden under the cape.
The handmaidens had braided her hair back, placing red rubies in the braid.
Anakin's necklace he'd given her so long ago was placed on top of the outfit. She clutched it in her hand as they made their way towards Chancellor Palpatine's office.
They awaited to be buzzed into the room when the doors suddenly opened and Freya recognized the men inside the room as the Jedi Council.
"Senator Amidala, Princess Amidala, your tragedy on the landing platform-- terrible. Seeing you both alive brings warm feelings to my heart."
Yoda told the young senator and her sister. Freya had become princess to Queen Jamillia after she had refused to become queen after Padme had resigned.
"Do you have any idea who was behind this attack?" Padme asked. The attacks and the stress from the Senate vote has become increasingly obvious on Padme. Freya couldn't help but feel small as they were surrounded by powerful beings in the room.
"Our intelligence points to disgruntled spice miners on the moons of Naboo." Mace Windu informed her. He glanced at Freya who clutched the necklace tightly. She was rather short, standing at an even five foot.
"I think that Count Dooku was behind it." Padme voiced but Freya sighed.
"He is a political idealist, not a murderer." One of the Jedi Master's scoffed at the idea of Dooku being involved. Freya had noticed quite often that the Jedi were arrogant and disliked being proven wrong. She'd heard Anakin voice his frustrations to her many times over the years.
"You know, milady, Count Dooku was once a Jedi. He couldn't assassinate anyone. It's not in his character." Mace Windu defended the man who'd left the order, and who both Freya and Padme believed was behind the attacks.
"But for certain, Senator, Princess...
in grave danger you both are." Yoda told them. Freya heard the chancellor cough and they turned to him.
"Master Jedi, may I suggest the senator be placed under the protection of your graces." He suggested. Padme and Freya both sighed in annoyance at the idea of more guards.
"Do you really think that's a wise decision under these stressful times?"
Windu asked.
"Chancellor, if I may comment, I do not believe," Freya had started but he interrupted her.
"The situation is that serious? No, but I do, Princess. I realize all too well that additional security...might be disruptive for the both of you... but perhaps someone you're familiar with. An old friend, like Master Kenobi." Chancellor Palpatine spoke. Freya's heart began to beat harder at the idea of seeing Anakin again.
Anakin. She said in her mind. She knew he'd heard it.
"That's possible. He's just returned from a border dispute on Ansion." Mace Windu said aloud. Freya looked at Padme with an urgency to comply.
"Do it for me, milady. Please? The thought of losing either of you... is unbearable." Chancellor Palpatine begged and Padme sighed in defeat. But Freya felt happiness swarm her as she fiddled with the pendant on her neck.
"I will have Obi-Wan report to you both immediately, milady." Mace told them. Freya nodded at him and Padme answered, "Thank you, Master Windu."