Remorse

Before the actually story starts.Here is short of a content page for all the stories I'm doing,I will update this section the more stories I write along the way.

*also look at description,thanks.*

Updating time usually either a day later to a week.If it takes any longer it means I am either currently inactive or have no inspiration

These stories are heavily inspired by other writers

They are short stories,not one shots.Some of them will be long if I have more motivation

*also I take in requests,if you want

1 : remorse (completed)
parts : 2
-might be gory for you
Info : todoroki,bakugou and Izuku were sent for a mission to stop villians.Todoroki and bakugou went together while Izuku went alone.What could possibly happen to todoroki and bakugou without the  help of the nerd ?let's just say,everything went wrong.

2 : weird memories (completed)
parts : 4
-I don't really know if it will trigger someone so
Info : bakugou recently "died" from a collapsing building and his body wasn't found.Class 1-a didn't really take it well and struggled to move on.Bakugou's body was being modified into a nomu,but more of like kurogirl.The body tho,still has some vague memories of some people whenever it recognises someone.Bakugou struggles to hold back and regain control over the body.

3 : falling petals ( completed )
parts : 2
-this story covers depression,and a lot more.Also,suicide.you know where this is going.
Info :growing up,katsuki's parents didn't pay attention to bakugou in any way,as if he wasn't existent.Katsuki wants to prove to them that he is worthy of their attention and time by being number 1 in everything.Along the way,he loses himself into a train of thoughts and loses some sense of his identity.He has to,no,MUST be the best.this all eventually drives him mentally unstable.The ash blonde boy just what's to be loved,you know.

4 : At all cost. (Completed )
Parts : 1
-idk whether there is a T.W for this.
Info : Deku is currently inactive,villian's took this moment to create chaos to the city.Bakugou and shoto were sent to defeat the villian's so both of them split up to get the job done faster.Bakugou was facing an high end nomu,even thought he defeated it,he found out that it was just an distraction for the real thing, a time bomb.It was a big sacrifice.

5 : Driven to insanity ( completed )
Parts : 1
-this story covers schizophrenia,swearing and stuff
Info : it's been 3 months since katsuki has been rescued from the L.O.V.And the past 3 months is full of weird experiences,hearing voices and even seeing his reflection talk to him.He then gets into a scuffle with Deku which really makes him question whether he is fine or not.This is the road to driving to insanity.

6 : No longer see you ( completed )
Parts : 1
-this story contains PTSD and schizophrenia
Info :  everything was feeling off,weird,vivid,opaque.Everyone's face were blurred,even their voices were muffled.Katsuki and Izuku were out on a little date at the carnival,they were having fun and all until it is time to go back home.Then,something tragic happened.Title says it all.

7 : you ruined me. ( Completed )
Parts : 1
-contains NPD,psychopathy(kind of).Story is basically about how a narcissist ruined katsuki's life.
Info : Katsuki and kirishima recently got into a relationship,but this is the worst decision katsuki has ever made.Kirishima critised and verbally abused bakugou,one day he had enough.But that was when things took a even dark turn,kirishima ruins katsuki's social status and ruins his whole life.Katsuki decided to make him pay.