Driven to insanity

T.W.
-Schizophrenia
-swearing (as usual)

"Do you regret it ?"

Katsuki whips his head around,trying to find out where the voice was coming from.The voice sounded weird but oddly similar to his.

Ever since he has gotten kidnapped by the L.O.V,he has been experiencing some weird things and also has been hearing random voices that haunts him.

It has been 3 months since the kidnap,he has endured weird situations and hasn't told anyone about it.maybe..just maybe...he has lost his mind and gone crazy,he wasn't sure tho.

Katsuki attempts to find the voice again,but it was all in vain.

Bakugou rolled his eyes and scowled in annoyance,why couldnt he find that stupid voice that has been annoying him ?katsuki walks back to his dorm with intentions to just forget about this all and go on with life.

But then,he heard the voice again.He stopped in his tracks and slowly turned his head to the left and saw a mirror with his reflection.That reflection was looking a bit strange....it didn't have the same expression as katsuki.Both katsuki and his reflection stared at each other.

Katsuki was looking pissed off with a scowl on his face while his reflection has an monotone expression .That expressionless gesture slowly shifted into a small grin while tilting its head to the side.A menacing grin.

Bakugou raised an eyebrow,confused at why his reflection wasn't doing the same things as what he is doing.

The reflection of katsuki then spoke up

"Do you really think that you will be the number 1 hero one day ?.."

Katsuki froze.

Did my reflection just fucking talk to me ?

Am I going insane ?

"Maybe you ARE going insane."

The reflection snickered.

Katsuki squinted his eyes while looking at the reflection again.

Then,katsuki heard someone walking up to him by the sounds of footsteps.Bakugou turned his head and saw Deku walking up to him from across the hall.

"Ohh,look.It's Izuku.The one that is more worthy to become number 1 than YOU.He acts more like a hero.unlike you,an arrogant idiot,a villian, a wannabe hero....DONT YOU SEE ?! JUST GIVE UP! NO WAY YOU COULD EVER BE NUMBER 1 BEST HERO ! YOU'RE SO PATHETIC AND UNWORTHY COMPARED TO MIDORIYA!"

Katsuki glared at the reflection,mouthing the words "shut up" to the reflection.Katsuki's reflection chuckles and stares at katsuki with a devilish look.

Wtf....

"When will you ever face the truth? You're such a loser and a nobody to this society.you think so highly of yourself but in the end what you are actually worth to society doesn't match up to your expectations ."

Katsuki got more pissed.He shouted at his reflection.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Izuku gives a wtf face and smiles while bitting his lips.Even thought he was partially scared,he still walked up to bakugou.

"U-uhhh...hey— kacchan !"

Katsuki glared at Izuku,midoriya tried to laugh the tension off but it didn't work.

"WHAT do you want,DEKU ?!?!?!"

Deku gulped and gives a meme face